Comment

military style pin,,,,
      Attached Files

Comment

last pic,,not sure what this doc is,,but looks great
        Attached Files

Comment

heres 3 more,,not attributed yet?

heres 3 more i have,,if anyboby has info,,please let me know,,,Robert doesnt have any info as of today,,,,,,,heres the number,,,#3169,,,my lowest,,and next is#59,161,,,,and #94,506...so any help I would love to know who they are,,thanks Greg Scotto
          Attached Files

Comment

back side pics
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by realone View Post
              heres 3 more i have,,if anyboby has info,,please let me know,,,Robert doesnt have any info as of today,,,,,,,heres the number,,,#3169,,,my lowest,,and next is#59,161,,,,and #94,506...so any help I would love to know who they are,,thanks Greg Scotto
              Just FYI, this is the "Attributed Gold Party Badge Thread".

Comment

An attributed example of the AH form of this badge. The badge belonged to Adolf Kunstmann of Nurnburg. Kunstmann joined the NSDAP o the 3rd of August, 1925, as member #13155. At some point his dues lapsed and he rejoine on the 1st of December 1930. Kunstmann served as an Oberpostinspektur. He also held the rank of Obersturmbannfuhrer of SA Standarte 14. Kunstmann was also a NSDAP Gaubereichsleiter with the position of Gauamtsleiter attached to the Gauamt, Gauleitung Franken.
                Years back, two named NSDAP private purchase tunics and a named visor cap were purchased from the daughter of the vet who brought the material back. Attached to each tunic was an AH GPB. One of these badges, with a stud fastener, now resides in a leading collection in Great Britain. Both tunics can be seen on pages 64-67 of Jeff Clark's fine book, "Uniforms of the NSDAP." A document enclosed in Kunstmann's file indicated that he initially received three sets with the award. Additional sets were available upon request only through the Gauamt.
                Attached Files

Comment

reverse
                  Attached Files

Comment

Bob, is that a 24mm or 30mm badge?

Comment

Originally posted by JoeW View Post
                      Joe, it looks to be a 30mm.

Comment

I was curious as my 30mm 1943 A.H. also has a brooch pin and that concerned me. I was thinking I had to find a female awardee like Schlotz-Klink or someone but on the 1943 list who would have used the large badge brooch pin on their feminine design uniform. I thought all the guys would have wanted the military style pin. This is a relief is it is a 30mm!

Comment

Originally posted by JoeW View Post

Joe-
                          It is a 30mm. badge. Kunstmann wore his badges flat to the pocket. This badge was mounted with a horizontal reinforced slit in the pocket so that the entire pin over lapped inside the pocket. Here is the mounting slit on the pocket.
                          Attached Files

Comment

The 24 mm. badge of SA Obersturmbannfuhrer Georg Staab. Staab was one of the founding members of his SA Standarte in Speyer. Wounded numerous times in street fights with the Red Front, Staab was given the honor of carrying the DE of his Standarte.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Reverse
                              Attached Files

Comment

Georg Staab
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X