This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys

Bought a collection recently with this in it, it's HUGE and extremely nicely made!
    Attached Files
    Kind regards,
    Giel

Check out our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Giels-Milit...5292741243193/

Comment

Attached Files
      Kind regards,
      Giel

Check out our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Giels-Milit...5292741243193/

Comment

Giel its an eagle from a flag

Comment

Correct, it is an eagle/wheel patch from a unit flag

Comment

Ever seen such a cufftitle?
            Attached Files

Comment

Heres my NSKK wool overseas cap

opinions welcomed. Thanks, James.
              Attached Files

Comment

Nice NSKK field cap with a second pattern eagle which was adapted in the spring of 1937 along with the rank of insignia of an Obersturmmann.

Sal R.

Comment

Originally posted by Gran Sasso View Post
                  Ever seen such a cufftitle?
                  A higher quality example found on a mantel belonging to Ritter V. Epp. Note the difference in construction with script writing in lieu of block letters,
                  Attached Files

Comment

Here's my named dagger.

Regards

Russ
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by RussellM View Post
                      Here's my named dagger.

Regards

Russ
                      Sorry, but that inscription doesn't make sense to me.

The dagger was issued in the SA group of Bavaria because of the "Ho" stamp on the cross guard (Ho = Hochland = Bavaria). Bavaria is in the south east of Germany.

But the engraving says "Saar", which is a river in the state of "Saarland" (western Germany).

I don't see how this would fit together

Comment

The dagger has an SA scabbard, so may have initially been issued as such, then gone to another region to the NSKK. The scabbard is a very dark brown.

There is another one around with a different name but same unit, I don't recall which region stamp was on the crossguard.

Regards

Russ

Comment

Brass Nskk buckle

I have a brass Nskk buckle with the Nskk banner over the eagle, with the belt.
                          Can someone tell me the value on this buckle, I have not seen one for sale.rarer then a SS buckle, but value??
                          Thanks,
                          Bob

Comment

A. Huhnlein pocket watch

Hello, my first post here, just wanted to show you what I've discovered in a flea market in Poland: the case of the watch signed by A. Huhnlein, with the HSKK logo Unfortunately, no dial or movement with the case.
                            Any ideas? Did the watch actually belonged to Huhnelin? Maybe signed by him and offered to someone else?

Comment

Hi guys!
                              Mabey some one from this thread bay this blouse?http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/t...s/DSC00114.jpg

http://s603.photobucket.com/user/kob...00118.jpg.html

I sale it but eager to reclaim it instead for other stuff
                              Pless contact for it

Comment

Paper weight
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 9,823 at 04:29 PM on Today.

Working...
                                X