Political eagle:
    Attached Files
    NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Standard KM wreath with HJ diamond:
      Attached Files
      NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Interior--I would assume that these should all have RZM tags, but I don't know if this one does--I am just posting it for reference:
        Attached Files
        NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

So buttons/insignia were either gilt or silver... Where are these pictures from, a cap in you collection, or somewhere else? Does this cap's gilt buttons have anchors like the SA Marine? Did the HJ Marine ever use Kriegsmarine buttons? What ranks wore the sailor uniform and what ranks worn the officer ones? It appears that they had either had A LOT of leeway or didn't give a scheiss about regulations...

This is why I like DDR better... Much less confusing. Then again, I'm an actual DDR collector and only a novice TR "uniformologist"
          Last edited by willie777; 01-30-2008, 05:52 PM.

Comment

I know this is an Old Thread

I have been looking through and you had asked if someone could post a Hitler Youth Marine Uniform. Here are a couple close ups of an album from a HJ Marine last name Burg I have in my collection. These are just two pictures. Got the link below if you would like to see the full album. I am not sure if this helps this late in the game but thought I would post. There are good images of MHJ uniforms in wear, visiting harbor installations and warships, two U-BOAT photos, portrait photos of the him in MHJ uniform, MHJ boys practicing semaphore, ceremonies, marching, unit outings, and more.

Here is link to the 90 page album.

http://tothehiltmilitaria.com/collec...er-youth-album

Originally posted by willie777 View Post
            Alternatvely, if anyone has one of these uniforms, can they please post a picture?
            Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X