Ratisbons

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about a thread of some Political Leader uniforms?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

last................
    Attached Files

Comment

final......Dr. Wagner Nsdap and Sa photos....
      Attached Files

Comment

wonderful additions!

Comment

Last edited by Pascal Bernhard; 02-23-2014, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bock View Post
            final......Dr. Wagner Nsdap and Sa photos....
            Bock: Some fantastic uniforms, which would certainly look nice in my collection, too !

Comment

Thanks to both of you

Best,

Bock.

Comment

Hello,
                this is my white "Großer Dienstanzug" for a Gau Oberdienstleiter. Pay also attention to the WHITE brocade dress pistol support cross strap.
                Hope You enjoy!
                Best regards, Thomas
                Attached Files

Comment

some more pictures:
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by planet View Post
                    Hello,
                    this is my white "Großer Dienstanzug" for a Gau Oberdienstleiter. Pay also attention to the WHITE brocade dress pistol support cross strap.
                    Hope You enjoy!
                    Best regards, Thomas

Thomas - Wunderbar - beautiful love the white cross strap backing to match the white tunic. Lucky fella.

Horst

Comment

might as well throw the one i just got on here, its not rare and its nowhere near as nice as some of the uniforms on here but i like it and it is my first one, its for a kreis level where someone updated the color from black to white but left the pre 1939 insignia on,under a blacklight everything on it except the collar piping was period attached, collar piping was likely reattached later, not sure what awards i will (or actually would have been) on the pocket, perhaps a golden party badge and a war merit cross first class but im not sure if thats what the uniform had or would of had originally and i have no clue on the ribbon bar, it was advertised as a kreisamtsleiter rank however in hand im not positive as the tabs definitely have a hint of gold to them and i thought pre 1939 buttons were gold for leiter and silver for not but my knowledge is small, sadly for some reason it doesnt have the uniform tag in the pocket anymore

Comment

Congratulations... thanks for sharing!
                        we love new additions around here

Comment

https://www.nsdapuniforms.com

Comment

Hello,
                            Hope You enjoy!
                            Best regards, Thomas
                            Very nice presentation. I like the white backed holster strap, though I prefer the regulation brocade strap with brown backing. Here is my Kreis -
                            Hauptabschnittsleiter als Kreisleiter in Parade-Anzug.

Last edited by JoeW; 07-23-2015, 12:54 AM.

Comment

JoeW

as decked out as your guy is, we gotta get him a Golden Party Badge...

he looks too impressive to have a regular membership badge!

brilliant setup

Comment

Hello,
                                Hope You enjoy!
                                Best regards, Thomas
                                I find the white backed brocade holster rig interesting, if memory serves this was described as being for a "Weissen rock" (summer uniform) during my research all the summer uniforms I've noticed appear to be wearing brown backed or leather. Do you have any period pictures of this particular rig in use?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X