No announcement yet.

Gold HJ Badge! Im thinking BAD!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would not give my opinion on the first badge as the owner has not asked for it

There used to be a time on here when the owner, dealer or not, would be asked for permission before his images were used, but that seems to be out the window now.

All the authors shown in this thread... none were HJ collectors, they might have owned some HJ items, but they did not specifically collect HJ, and in my opinion it shows.

I got a BM badge from Weitze for 10euro, sold as a copy. The (big boy ehh?) dealers mentioned in this thread were also never HJ collectors and again it shows IMO.
    C

Comment

Could some one in here give me some feed back about this armband here?
      http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=236351

Cheers
      Brian

Comment

Hell! Some day those HJ-honor badges drive me crazy!! I'v learned after searching on the net -in a couple days- almost everything you should know to buy an 100% original Golden Party Badge. I still haven't bought any HJ honor award. And no one can give a 100% garantie on these damned things! This Thread and many others confused me even more. My only hope is a German friend and dealer which I can trust and buying his stuff right from the (HJ) owners in question.
        Maybe some of the experts on this field here may do some research to these awards, found in complete groupings of the original owners and cataloged them.

Regards, Theo
        Freedom is not for Free

Comment

That sounds like a great idea. Some one did it for the GPB. Why not with this awards as well. That would halp[ in hashing out what was poop and what was good. Im just as confused as you are Theo.

Cheers
          Brian

Comment

The big problem here is -I think- the quantitie of makers. If the GPB was made by let's say a dozen makers, we had the same problem I think. Now their are only two (at least for the 24mm) and the points to observe are not that difficult. 'SJL's" study is a magnificant great start and then you can comfortable search for more characteristics. But with the HJ- Honor Award it's a completly mesh. Recently we had or doubts about the "15" mm. If my memory is right not so long ago some respected collector bought one from a veteran and now we have a little more trust in them. "15" is also the mark of Höffstatter, Bonn. A German researcher has pointed out that Höfstatter indeed made this HJ Award. I personnaly always believed in the M1/120 with and without the "B" designation. Following question is: Are their differents between a serie of mm 15's and mm M1/120 's. Are their all genuine or are the havely faked? So many questions and so little anwers...

Regards, Theo
            Freedom is not for Free

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X