No announcement yet.

1925 Tradition Gau Abzeichen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here it is. Any other Ausweis found for these Gau badges? It is interesting that the reverse of the ausweis includes personal information including the date of entrance in the party. Someone had written in 1925 for this member, but it was crossed out and in red ink stamped "War 1923 Pg." I presume this indicates his authority to wear the 1923 version of the badge.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeW View Post
      Here it is. Any other Ausweis found for these Gau badges? It is interesting that the reverse of the ausweis includes personal information including the date of entrance in the party. Someone had written in 1925 for this member, but it was crossed out and in red ink stamped "War 1923 Pg." I presume this indicates his authority to wear the 1923 version of the badge.
      Never seen one like this before. I agree, original entry for when he re-joined in 1925 (membership number below ~27150), corrected later.

Comment

Wild guess, could be this guy: http://www.stadtstreicher.de/Koepfe/212/

Comment

Was that hit on page 4 of a google search. I saw it but didn't get to it. I was worn out with the other Erich Gollners in Austria. Thank you for picking up on it. I think it very possibly is him. He made it through de-nazification I guess. That web site is for Chemnitz-Zwickau area, but he of course has passed away?

Interesting about that entry on the Ausweis. Does that mean the 1923/1925 Gau Ehrenzeichen was intended only for early members: 1923 or 1925?

Comment

I think it very possibly is him. He made it through de-nazification I guess. That web site is for Chemnitz-Zwickau area, but he of course has passed away?
            What kind of personal info is on the reverse ? Might help.

Interesting about that entry on the Ausweis. Does that mean the 1923/1925 Gau Ehrenzeichen was intended only for early members: 1923 or 1925?
            Would need to verify with the decree. But that's what I thought to be the case.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 5 users online. 0 members and 5 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X