Berlin-brandenburg S A Officer Tunic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Berlin-brandenburg S A Officer Tunic

This Is An Early Tunic Circa 1933/34. Note The Darker Than Normal Color Of The Tunic Material. The Tunic Is Privately Tailored And Made Prior To
    R Z M Regulations. The Sturmfuhrer Was From The 3rd Sturm Of The 7th Standarte, Stationed At Wahrmundzeile 10, Schlachtensee, Berlin-Zehlendorf, Brigade 30, Gruppe Berlin-Brandenburg
    Attached Files

what a great looking tunic...

Comment

Unit Collar Tab

I Am Seeking A Kepi To Match This Tunic If One Is Out There And Available
      Attached Files

Comment

Sturmfuhrer Rank Tab
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi Bob, great tunic, is it maker marked?

Comment

No Markings In The Tunic At All. It Came From An Old Collection In England. The Collection Was Sold After The Death Of The Collector.

Comment

Very-very nice! Especially right collar tab

Comment

Hi Bob, the man with your missing kepi. Wrong Sturm, but the same Standarte.

Comment

Laurens-
                  Nice Photo!! It Appears This Sturmfuhrer Also Has A Tunic Made From The Darker Wool Material. If You Know Him, Ask Him If He Still Has His Kepi And How Much We Would Take For It!:d

Comment

Hi Bob, Yes I agree;, it's the same color if you ask me.

Btw I tried to call him, but I think the rest of the forum is calling also, because the line is busy

Great tunic again!

Comment

Have been with mein Frau this week in Berlin,she works in Zehlendorf, so i took the opportunity to see the address Bobs tunics owner was stationed, it is now called Altvater Strasse(old father street) and the building still exists at number 10 as shown in the pictures, also the original cobbled street and metal railings.
                      The street was called Mariannenstrasse and renamed Wahrmundzeile in 1939 as Wahrmund(zeile) was an anti-semite from Vienna.
                      Hope this is something new and of interest to us SA collectors anyway!
                      If anyone has any other old SA addresses in Berlin please let me...Sean
                      Attached Files

Comment

Front railings..note on the left as you look square hollow, has four rusty corner holes, for an SA/Brigade sign perhaps?
                        Attached Files

Comment

Cobbles along the street which runs along the S-Bahn..
                          Attached Files

Comment

VERY INTERESTING TO SEE THE BUILDING MY TUNIC WAS WORN IN! IT APPEARS TO BE A PRIVATE RESIDENCE NOW.
                            HERE ARE A FEW MORE:

2ND STANDARTE BERLIN-SUDENDE, OCHLERSTR. 18

3RD STANDARTE BERLIN-NEUKOLLN, WILDENBRUCHSTR. 10

S3 STANDARTE EBERSWALDE, MOLTKESTR 23 OR VIKTORIASTR 23

5TH STANDARTE BERLIN-OBER-SCHONEWEIDE, AN DERWUHLHEIDE 236
                            (UNIT HAD THE COMMEMORATIVE TITLE "HORST WESSEL"

8TH STANDARTE BERLIN KREUZBERGGITSCHINERSTR 46, SW 68

10TH STANDARTE BERLIN OST PRENZLAUER ALLEE

THAT SHOULD KEEP YOU BUSY FOR A WHILE SIGHTSEEING.

Comment

Im off to Berlin Monday and will visit these addresses if they still exist ..im off to Stuttgart on Wednesday too, anybody have any SA or TR sites or addresses of note? photos to be shown...

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,722 at 03:33 AM on Today.

Working...
                              X