Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both very nice but I personally prefer the M43 set up.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Confused with schutzpolizei bayonet

I am in possession of a Schutzpolizei bayonet. It is marked for the Schutzpolizei
        S Wpr II and half sized 9 after that. West Prussia. However the frog and scabbard are brown. The scabbard does have some darker tones to the recessed area. I have found another thread of a member who was asking about a bayonet he had that his grandfather brought back. Same identical configuration as mine except his was S Wpr II 67. Anyone have any ideas, a conversion from the Schutzpolizei to the Gendarmarie?
        ALSO IF ANYONE INTERESTED HAVE A STANDING MANNEQUINN TO OFFER. Older so good detail and quality. And a complete Oberleutnant Gendarmarie police officers uniform with Tschako and case.
        Attached Files

Comment

I get tired quickly with most of my mannequin displays. They constantly evolve until there is one that completely epitomizes what I’m trying to express, (series of therapeutic sessions).
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Dave C.; 04-19-2020, 11:34 PM.

Comment

Resized twice, this one is 581KB. I’ve run out of patience. I don’t have much... you’ll have to bend your neck...

Comment

Nice half mannequin!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X