This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schutzpolizei meister nco tunic

Just got this through a on line auction...my first Shutzpolizei tunic !
    Attached Files

Comment

Looks like a green piped SchuPo tunic with the wrong GemPo boards replaced post war. The shoulder boards should have a green underlay, not carmine red.

Regards,
      William Unland

Comment

Congrats. Lets see the sleeve eagle! Any markings inside? Like Bill mentioned, the rank straps should match the green tunic piping.
        Interested in the Gendarmerie - Schutzpolizei - Gemeinden - Feuerschutzpolizei - Wasserschutzpolizei - Etc. Looking For Anything Polizei Related!

Comment

Thanks for the info. I missed the shoulder board issue...I'm thinking FEUERSCHUTZPOLIZEI for the boards....I'll have replace them....
          Attached Files

Comment

Your tunic is a nice well marked example. I would personally change the eagle along with the boards.

Regards,
            William Unland

Comment

Schutzpolizei

Thanks for everyone's input. I've already started looking for replacement boards...

Comment

Thanks for posting the added details. With the earlier date, your tunic may have started life with a named sleeve eagle, you should look for an outline of a larger oval shape. Unfortunately the eagle on it is a reproduction. Probably added when the wrong ranks straps were.
                Interested in the Gendarmerie - Schutzpolizei - Gemeinden - Feuerschutzpolizei - Wasserschutzpolizei - Etc. Looking For Anything Polizei Related!

Comment

Schutzpolizei meister nco tunic

Thanks again for everyone's input ! In additional to the boards I'm going to obtain the proper sleeve eagle.

Comment

SS-Polizeiregiment "Bozen"

Good evening,

1st Battalion of Polizei Regiment “Bozen” - OZAK, Operation Braunschweig, Spring 1944
                    Attached Files

Comment

Excellent interpretation on a high quality mannequin. Perfect combination!

My Regards,

Kevin

Comment

I am also working on two mannequins featuring interpretations based on OZAK area anti partisan police combat units...

Comment

Superb set up! Best I have seen in a long time.

Erik

Comment

Thank you! It took more than 2 years to find everything but in the end it was worthy 👍🏻

Comment

My interpretation of an anti partisan hunter operating in the OZAK. Someday perhaps I can find a better mannequin worthy of this collection of hard to find pieces.
                              Attached Files

Comment

I think I may like the Schiffen better on this....
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X