MilitariaPlaza

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets see your TeNo Uniforms, Insignia and Headgear!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great TeNo Jacket & Visor !

Hallo harrah_de... You Have A Great TeNo Jacket & Visor !

Thanks for joining the TeNo Thread & for Posting items from your neat collection.

Your TeNo tunic looks to be for the Rank of Obervormann, with the 'slip-on' type of
    Shoulder Boards. It looks Super. Post more fotos of the Tunic & the Visor, as you
    have the time.

1) TeNo VISOR - is your Visor Maker Marked, or with any Identification?
    2) TeNo TUNIC - is your Jacket / Tunic Maker Marked, or with any Identification?

For your TeNo Visor Eagle, I will ask around to see if someone may have a spare
    Eagle to complete the Visor. ... Txs, Dave / dblmed

Comment

?

Hello Gentlemen!

Very nice Teno collections You have there! Congrats!

I was offered for sale a black, machine embrioided cap eagle removed from cap, (like in pic 195) and I'd like to know something about its value...

Please if You can help, send a PM!

Péter

Comment

Dutch TeNo Helmet

This is probably one of the only TeNo items I have, a Dutch TeNo Helmet. I did post it on the helmet forum as I had assumed it wasn't going to be real... apparently I was very wrong.... So anyway I bought it and it now sits nicely with Luftschultz and Fire Helmets.
        Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Just got these....
                Attached Files

Comment

Gorget

DSC06373.g.jpg

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=481855

Comment

TeNo Gorget #1

Many Thanks to you GEROME / swpblitz, for sharing the photo of this rare TeNo GORGET (!)

Pascal / Straßburger had also posted some photos of it, on 10-03-2010, as follows below.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...highlight=teno

The construction follows what is known from the TR historical record for the TeNo / TN Gorget:

* Domed 'heart shaped' construction with rebated edge;
                    * 15 cogs for the central roundel;
                    * 9 cogs for the 2 corner post roundels;
                    * 8 rays for the central star;
                    * White leather circle for the central element backing;
                    * Central TeNo 'Red Enamel Pin' for the center element;
                    * Link chain type neck support;
                    [*] Metal type used - the original TeNo regulations specified Nickel-Silver as the metal for construction. From your foto, it does look like Nickel-Silver to my eye, but only you can determine if it is constructed of
                    Nickel-Silver, or if it is made of Aluminum?[*] Pascal confirmed it as being of Nickel-Silver
                    The Regs. also specified the use of a Nickel-Silver linked chain for this gorget ...

Reverse: Is quite fascinating to see. Since the gorget is a definite Domed type.

Many Thanks for sharing this SUPER TeNo Gorget with us! ... Dave L / dblmed
                    Attached Files

Comment

TeNo Gorget #2

Then Caracciola posted his relic TeNo Gorget. We were able to learn a lot more about the construction from it.

Merci Beaucoups Caracciola !

CONGRATULATIONS for your TeNo Relic Gorget !
                      Owning a Relic Example of the rare TeNo Gorget is a whole lot better than having NO example at all !

Your TeNo Gorget confirms many of the design characteristics as shown in Pascal’s
                      posting. Plus your Maker’s Emblem P. MEYBAUER BERLIN - is unique - the very
                      1st one seen! Congrats!

Caracciola - In examining your TeNo Gorget, you are in a special circumstance to
                      see it & understand its construction.
                      (1) Perhaps you will be able to help us understand “HOW” that the corner COG /
                      ZAHNRAD & central POST was constructed?
                      (2) I have listed & shown some “Theories” but only you can tell us which is correct
                      [as I have never examined a TeNo Gorget.]
                      (3) I do not wish for you to disassemble the corner COG / ZAHNRAD & central
                      POST ! !
                      (4) Perhaps you can slip a Paper Clip gently under the structural elements - &
                      determine “IF” they are SOLID or HOLLOW & “IF” 1 or 2 Parts?.

IF you can do this - it would answer a LOT of questions!!!
                      IF you can not do this, that is fine & OK also.
                      CONGRATS! ... Best Wishes, Dave L / dblmed
                      Attached Files

Comment

TeNo Gorget #3

Caracciola posted some very interesting X-Rays of his relic TeNo Gorget. Again, we were able to learn even more about the construction of the gorget.

From reviewing the X-Rays which Caracciola provided, we now know that the corner Cogs-&-Post were made as 2 pieces to complete the design element.

Thanks to Caracciola
                        Attached Files

Comment

TeNo Gorget #4

OLDUF Posted some great photos, one of them even showing the rare TeNo Gorget in wear!
                          http://gmic.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=31362&st=340
                          Attached Files

Comment

TeNo Gorget #5

OLDUF You have certainly shown us some SUPER "Fireworks" of rare & special TeNo fotos!
                            Many THANKS! What a wonderful TeNo foto collection!

ALL of your fotos are Special, and they really stand out as images to learn from.
                            Your TN Fahnentraeger with TN Gorget & TN Flag is the very BEST foto of this type which I have personally ever seen! CONGRATS!

I have added in the TN Gorget, so that we see what he looked like when the foto was taken, sometime after 1937.

This foto is a real treat for the eyes! Lots of “Fireworks” regarding the mystical TeNo Gorget has been posted lately. Great material to learn from. ….Txs, …Dave L / dblmed
                            Attached Files

Comment

Dave
                              you will soon see more loan

Comment

Dave
                                for you

dsc06384_g-23abf88.jpg

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 13 users online. 0 members and 13 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X