some new items
    Attached Files

Comment

DJ pin in wear.

Cheers,
      Larry
      Attached Files

Comment

I have never seen that belt before, how neat!

William Kramer
        Please visit my site: https://wehrmacht-militaria.com/

Comment

Originally posted by all1knew View Post
          I have never seen that belt before, how neat!

William Kramer
          I'm too, but I think this one must be for Hunting or Forestry

p.s. it's all for the E-stand
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Wolgadeutscher; 09-09-2014, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Really nice pic with wearing this belt...

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Hammer-Studio.../141406724779?

Comment

Deutsche Jaegerschaft Wool Cap?

I found this cap at a yard sale for a few bucks. I figure you folks could tell me about it or might have a like example to compare it to.

No tag or ink stamp, hard rubber buttons with no marking on the back, green piping, quilted crown. Looks like it had a sweat band at one time but it's gone.

Someone stuck a early pattern metal police cap device on it but I'm more interested in the cap.

I found a pic of a young man wearing a Deutsche Jaegerschaft uniform with the same type hat. Looks spot on (other than the pin) to the one I have.

Comment

This type of cap "ski cap" or "Baschlikmuetze" existed as headgear for Jaegerschaft and forestry.
                  The guy in the photo is a private forestry official (see cap badge) AND member of the deutsche Jaegerschaft ( shown by the arm patch).
                  The general difference between forestry and Jaegerschaft is the uniform colour: forestry wore a green-grey uniform Jaegerschaft /hunting had a middle grey uniform colour.

So Your cap was once worn by a forestry official as it has the typical green shade. The buttons are not "hard rubber" they were made of green dyed horn

Sadly the sweatband was removed - but after nearly 80 years...

Best
                  Stefany

Comment

von Ribbentrop Jahresjagdschein - Opinions Please

Authentic?
                    Attached Files

Comment

Can you post without blocking out the stamps?

It's hard to make any determination if you can't see all of it.

Thanks
                      Jim

Comment

Hi,

I doubt that it is original.
                        If You compare it with other Hunting licenses shown here, You will recognize some "faults".
                        The license itself is surely an original, but the photo, stamps and the Inhaber name and address(von Ribbentrop) was put on it at a later point.

The address is located in Berlin-Dahlem, that is district Zehlendorf in Berlin. The police stamps should be from Zehlendorf and not from Schöneberg (another district in Berlin).
                        The stamps on the right also look post war to me.

The photo is too large, an Original would have cut down to the correct size. The rank insignia of the Inhaber were not important for the local hunting authorities at this time. But important for collectors today!

Another point - why is there no signature of von Ribbentrop????
                        The Inhaber had to sign the license below the photo.

I am no expert on papers - but some points are simply strange.

Best
                        Stefany

Comment

nice shooting award plaque with packet
                          Attached Files

Comment

[ATTACH]3161424[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]3161425[/ATTACH]

Comment

The packet is a first for me which is really a great find in my opinion! Laue also makes sense since we see this tag on the reverse of a lot of the wood mounted examples. Congrats!
                              Interested in the Gendarmerie - Schutzpolizei - Gemeinden - Feuerschutzpolizei - Wasserschutzpolizei - Etc. Looking For Anything Polizei Related!

Comment

The Gottlieb auction had this minty Visor & tunic for a Gaujägermeister.

Set went for $3,161.00.
                                Attached Files
                                NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X