Beware Buyer Fraud Member "Verdun" !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W Petz View Post
    Lionel...Glad to see that at least two of his accounts on WAF are now History!!! I'm sure he will find a way back into this forum....We don't need his kind here! Bill

Comment

Sorry to hear, Lionel! I am struggling with a company at the moment that's trying to rip me off, not the same situation as yours, but a similar principle.

Maybe the forum should consider banning people hiding their IPs? Might affect some honest members as well, I know, but wouldn't leave people like verdun a chance here...

Comment

In this deal the worst member was PayPal. They prefer to give credit to thieves and cheaters rather than to their customers. A similar thing happened to me with a customer who, after a year, asked for a refund of an item purchased for 400 euros and Paypal gave it to him because the refund request was received from my email address, although I had sent Paypal my complaint to the police.
        Pay a lot of attention with PayPal transactions.
        Val

Comment

Hi,

i thought that the delay to make a dispute was 180 days ?

Basically, if you are selling outside of eBay, you need to ask a PayPal "gift" payment.

See You

Vince

Comment

Originally posted by matthias_AC View Post
            Sorry to hear, Lionel! I am struggling with a company at the moment that's trying to rip me off, not the same situation as yours, but a similar principle.

Maybe the forum should consider banning people hiding their IPs? Might affect some honest members as well, I know, but wouldn't leave people like verdun a chance here...
            IP's aren't hidden to admins. Not a perfect system as the use of a proxy service or simply other members using the same IP because they happen to have connected to the internet behind the same service as someone else means you can end up 'seeing' the same IP used by different legitimate users. In this case the email addresses he used along with the IP's showed it was the same person.
            Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Originally posted by valsente View Post
              In this deal the worst member was PayPal. They prefer to give credit to thieves and cheaters rather than to their customers. A similar thing happened to me with a customer who, after a year, asked for a refund of an item purchased for 400 euros and Paypal gave it to him because the refund request was received from my email address, although I had sent Paypal my complaint to the police.
              Pay a lot of attention with PayPal transactions.
              Val
              That's a shame, but that's unfortunately 100% true

Comment

Now that's funny..... The Guy send me again 100 euros to get the Josef Niemitz KC award ceremony for sale on my website.... Due to unappropriate language I can't repeat here what I answered, but you can easily imagine

He will have to follow the paypal complaint process to get his money back, he obviously has enough time to loose....

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X