Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beware Buyer Fraud Member "Verdun" !

Hi Guys !

Want to give you some informations about a real painful experience I made here.

I proposed in the Estand some months ago some Photos from KC Holder Major Arnold KESSLER.

A WAF Member, pseudo "verdun" proposed to buy the photos against a little price reduction, what I made. That was my only mistake in this matter, I hade still different bad experiences on Ebay with that buyer. Stangely, the very last purchases he made there - for very low ammounts - were all OK..... so I trust him again and sold the Stuff...

Well, after 2-3 Weeks, I received the feared msg "Where is my stuff". It was send registered, of course, and the Tracking said the sending has left France and was arrived in Canada, nothing else...

The "customer" made a Paypal complaint - of course won - and I lost my money, and my Pics...

I then of course filed a complaint about the french post..... the inconvenience is of course that it is always very long.... The sending was made on 29.01.19..... Some days ago, I learned that my parcel has been delivered on 1st february 2019.... No insurance from the french post then !!

One week ago, the "buyer" went on my Website and kindly proposed me to buy several items against a reduction. Sure he considers me as the most stupid seller throughout the word . For fun, I answered politely that I will only accept payment via transfer..... No more news :-) !!

I have chose to present this problem here because the Guy is collecting "RK CEREMONY PHOTOS", "RK PHOTOS SETS" or "GENERAL/ADIRAL PHOTOS"

His name is : TIBOR BOGAR, hungarian origin, living in TORONTO (Canada). He usually let the stuff send to his wife/girlfriend REVIRA ERVIE.

He is using some Ebay Pseudos : BUDAKESZI - REVIR-ERVI - ERVIEREVCA - FAKATONA - FAKATONA3070 - DANIESKAGE_0 - DANIESKAGE_4 - Here are those I know, but probably more... It our world not wonderful ??

He now contacts collectors under different Emailk adresses, here are some :
    - ervierev@hotmail.com
    - pasztorka@hotmail.hu
    - ertekren@hotmail.com
    - datalifelive@hotmail.com

He also using several names, like the real one (I think so...) TIBOR BOGAR, very often the one of his Wife REVIRA ERVIE, and recently also NANDOR LOCSEI.... Here are the 3 I know, they are probably more...

I HOPE IT WILL AVOID SOME OF YOU TO GET SWINDLED !

FOR SIMON O. : Simon, as this post is to prevent the document collectors, I mean it is the right place to be.... If you mean it must be transfered somewhere else, feel free to do it, thank you.

Thereafter, le final letter from the french post affirming after a two months enquiry that the registered letter has been received.
    Attached Files

Hi Lionel....Sorry about your misfortune. there is a new member verdun on WAF is this the same person. If so have you reported him to one of the moderators. We don't need his kind on this forum. The problem with these types they have many aliases, email addresses, website names it hard to stop them but getting him off this forum needs to happen.

Comment

Thank you Willi. I can live having lost 230 euros, that was not such a big deal. What makes me sick is those Guys playing with all the rules..... almost encouraged by "big brothers" like Ebay or paypal... You ban him with one Pseudo ? Well, he creates another and f**** you one time more... The legitimate distrust falls then on correct people, that makes the whole hobby sick...

Yes, he is "VERDUN" (new member) here for a long time, with 3 Posts.... Note that he is neither hungarian here, nor canadian, but lives in "Manila" (Philipinas)

I don't know if banning him would produce the expected effects.... then creates a new account and that's it....

But it is good the people here know some of his names, pseudos and email adress I think.

Thanks again for you support and kind words, much appreciated !

Comment

Post office says the goods arrived? Make a claim again with PayPal and say the Post confirms the goods arrived?

Just terrible such low lifes exist. Have such experience myself; sending goods before payment to a so called good trusted community member and afterwards he justed dissappeared. "stewy" you still owe me money, low life.

Comment

I will do this Monday my Friend. I NEVER had any other problems with selling or buying on this great site, even if sometimes the delivering delay is just crazy..... When you send to the US, sometimes the good arrived within a week, sometimes three.... Paypal has made much deal possible, for sure, but the fact you can't really defend yourself as a seller makes also all these miserable behaviours possible.

Inform the community is the only defense I believe in.

Sorry to hear your bad experience too. Sickening.

Comment

As I am working hard to disrupt his little business, I have just learned that he is using an IP hider. A real good organised jerk.

Comment

Sorry to hear Lionel but that is the reaseon why I only accept Paypal with friend option. Of course, sometimes a deals falls through when people insist on standard payment but better you are sorry then me.

But everybody has good advices as long as they are not affected theirselves. So move on and get back that loss with the next sale

Comment

Originally posted by Ralle84 View Post
                Sorry to hear Lionel but that is the reaseon why I only accept Paypal with friend option. Of course, sometimes a deals falls through when people insist on standard payment but better you are sorry then me.

But everybody has good advices as long as they are not affected theirselves. So move on and get back that loss with the next sale
                Sure, friends option is always better, but I can understand honnest people who wants a warranty too.... And, as far as I know, paying "between friends" only works if your paypal Account is enough credited too...most people have no money on their PP account, it is just linked to their bank account, and PP with friend option don't work in this case.... as far as I know. By the way, I note your are now living in Hungary too ?? Note I have nothing against hungarian people, I would really enjoy discovering this country ! I just hate people swindling others, from whatever country.

Comment

I am in Hungary because my company is building up a new facility works. Will be back in Germany soon

Comment

Hi,

here is the "Verdun" that Lionel is speaking of :

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...er.php?u=81593

See You

Vince
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by FrenchVolunteer; 07-14-2019, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Hi,

i reposted the topic in the community subforum, to increase the visibility of this warning for the other WAF members.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru....php?p=8492857

See You

Vince

Comment

Thanks Vince for yr efforts ! 372 views for this thread right now, that's excellent.

Comment

'Verdun' has a second account, fakatona. That in itself is reason for expulsion.

Both accounts are now expelled. He may have more so be aware.
                          Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon O. View Post
                            'Verdun' has a second account, fakatona. That in itself is reason for expulsion.

Both accounts are now expelled. He may have more so be aware.
                            I ignored he had several accounts here too. Great job Simon.

Comment

Lionel...Glad to see that at least two of his accounts on WAF are now History!!! I'm sure he will find a way back into this forum....We don't need his kind here! Bill

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X