Colorizing photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bernard
    We should do a contest starting all from the same photo.
    Yes Let's do a contest..but we`ll need a photo with high resultion for better results..has anyone a nice scan to colorize??
    cheers
    Andreas

Comment

there has been a few questions about part 4 of my list.
      When you have something circles with the lassue tool, just go to EDIT-on the top menu -COPY -then go back to the same EDIT list and click PASTE.
      The shape you lassued should appear as its own entity on your picture as its own layer, then yo can tweak away at your hearts content.

Hope this helps lads.

PS, Brilliant work lads, mmmmm me thinks you be trying to get better than me? GOD OF PHOTOSHOP as i like to call myself
      .................................................. ................................
      This idea of a competion, this sounds very interesting.

What about a prize, OK this will catch everyones attantion, all members are welcome, I propose to give one of my Luftwaffe war time photoalbums as the prize.
      One of the Moderators like Akira will choose one photo, maybe if were lucky from his famous collection and on a set date like next Wednesday, we all have one week to do the most brilliant coloruing competion in history!

START YOUR ENGINES!!!!!!!!!

What do you think and well ask some of the Moderators to judge at the end!

Ian

Comment

Great Idea,Ian

count me in!!..just waiting for a nice photo..
        a weeks time is plenty.(I hope?)..

okay..my fingers are cooled down and my mouse buttons are oiled

cheers
        Andreas

Comment

Count me in too. We must choose a nice photo for it. I would suggest someone wearing lots of awards or something in that spirit.

Comment

YIPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ok we need one high ress photo with both machines ,people and natural elements.
            Also everyone gettting in on this, cant use professional help, this for all us guys having a some fun, no cheating, if you have a problem ask me and ill help but no outside help.

The Prize is an original WW2 german luftwaffe photoalbum compact with roughly 40 photos and penciled descriptions, their also a really nice photo in the middle of luftwaffe officers with a friend in waffen ss uniform.

So thats my prize, who ever is deemed the winner, ill get your postage address and ship it out to them.

Lets get the word out that this (Wehrmacht Colouring Competition) is going a head and well say, try and start on Wednesday evening.

Wele organise the judges, a few moderators and anyhting else.

I wish all my fellow competition all the Best.

Regards.
            Ian

Comment

Ian, good idea and what a nice gesture.... ... With regeadrs to the #4 step, that is what I was doing but instead of the circled part flying above the photo I get just another layer showing up in the quick box that I cannot access... Mike

Comment

Originally posted by atomicmisfit
                YIPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ok we need one high ress photo with both machines ,people and natural elements.
                Also everyone gettting in on this, cant use professional help, this for all us guys having a some fun, no cheating, if you have a problem ask me and ill help but no outside help.

The Prize is an original WW2 german luftwaffe photoalbum compact with roughly 40 photos and penciled descriptions, their also a really nice photo in the middle of luftwaffe officers with a friend in waffen ss uniform.

So thats my prize, who ever is deemed the winner, ill get your postage address and ship it out to them.

Lets get the word out that this (Wehrmacht Colouring Competition) is going a head and well say, try and start on Wednesday evening.

Wele organise the judges, a few moderators and anyhting else.

I wish all my fellow competition all the Best.

Regards.
                Ian
                Ian,
                Being that I am a uniform collector your pic of the Assault gun officer and Panzer Major are the best colour wise for me so far in my opinion. Perhaps you will be sending the photo album to yourself The other pics are great as well

Glenn
                "A Man's Got to Know His Limitations"

Comment

this competition is going to be fun
                  Last edited by atomicmisfit; 04-24-2005, 01:05 PM.

Comment

have I understood right,that we'll get a choosen pic on wednesday evening and from then on we all got a week time for colorizing it???

btw.Very nice Price,Ian...

cheers
                    Andreas

Comment

YES EXACTLY, WEDNESDAY NIGHT we all put extra memory in our computers, put on leather racing gloves and colour, colour like weve never coloured before

Ian

Comment

Ian how about this photo of mine? It had all the elements....mike

Comment

might be a little "busy" I could trim it down and send it out with at least 300 dpi or more...Mike

Comment

Thats a really nice photo, but we cant decide exactly what photo is going to be used until Wednesday.

Ill ask Akira if he would choose one of his brilliant photos and put it up on Wednesday for the competition, so no one has any advantages.

Before i go, all contestants are allowed enter one colorized photo each and all must be entered before the next wednesday.
                            Also you can do anything to the photo except change its dimensions, it would be really nice to be able to compare all the images as uniform.

All the best and good night from me.
                            Ian

Comment

Can't wait...this is going to be fun

Comment

How about if I offer a hi-res scan of an original color image that is converted into black/white?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X