No announcement yet.

Dick Pumphrey has passed away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All of us in this hobby have had a Mentor. Sorry I did not know or meet Dick. Sure sounds like he was a good guy and a big asset to this hobby. Sorry for your loss.

Comment

Originally posted by panzer1432 View Post
      All of us in this hobby have had a Mentor. Sorry I did not know or meet Dick. Sure sounds like he was a good guy and a big asset to this hobby. Sorry for your loss.
      Thank you for your time kind words.

Comment

Chris,

Your father possessed a warm and mentoring personality. During the process of a transaction (took me a few months to pay off), we got to know one another a little. I am sorry for your loss. He seemed like a really great guy to know.

Paul

Comment

Bonjour,

Although we have never met altogether, I have exchanged for more than 15 years with Dick. He was become a true pen pal throughout these years.

We first met on Militaria forums, united by a common passion for KC hoders published by Film Foto Verlag. Dick was the very first to help me. He didn't count his time to exchange info and data on the Hobby and this is confirmed by all testimonies left above.

It is true politic has not made our relationsip easy during the last decade. French bashing was widespread on forums.
          We knew with Dick that we have not the same opinion but it was not the most important.
          We have focused on our mutual points of interests rather than attemtping to convince one at each other on futile political matters.

Dick was definitively a true gentleman and his loss will be greatly missed.

Denis

Comment

Originally posted by PaulR View Post
            Chris,

Your father possessed a warm and mentoring personality. During the process of a transaction (took me a few months to pay off), we got to know one another a little. I am sorry for your loss. He seemed like a really great guy to know.

Paul
            Paul thank you . He was a good man. He always wanted to help out in any way he could. This is still very hard. Thank you for your kind words.
            Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Denis View Post
              Bonjour,

Although we have never met altogether, I have exchanged for more than 15 years with Dick. He was become a true pen pal throughout these years.

We first met on Militaria forums, united by a common passion for KC hoders published by Film Foto Verlag. Dick was the very first to help me. He didn't count his time to exchange info and data on the Hobby and this is confirmed by all testimonies left above.

It is true politic has not made our relationsip easy during the last decade. French bashing was widespread on forums.
              We knew with Dick that we have not the same opinion but it was not the most important.
              We have focused on our mutual points of interests rather than attemtping to convince one at each other on futile political matters.

Dick was definitively a true gentleman and his loss will be greatly missed.

Denis
              Dennis,
              Finaly get to meet you sir. He talked about you for years. He has a very nice collection of the Film Foto Verlag. He enjoyed collecting and helping others.
              He is and has been truly missed. Thank you so much for your kind words about my Father and Best Friend.
              Chris

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X