Unpublished 1930s Photo Hitler Von Scirach Close-Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unpublished 1930s Photo Hitler Von Scirach Close-Up

I've never seen a snapshot like this, found in a German passbook [which I dont have]. Close-up snapshot of Hitler striking a pose like hes making a speech. Nobody in the photo is even looking at him. To me it looks like he's pressing a bit hard on his privates...
    Can anybody ID people in photo, perhaps when or where it may have been taken? Perhaps somebody asked him to pose right before or right after a rally? It had to be somebody close to him because the SS is paying no attention.
    This photo may not be copied anywhere but other WAF discussion threads.
    Thanks for comments in advance,Cliff
    Attached Files

I know its in rough shape but I dont care, its too cool!
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi

Very nice indeed, i don t know where nor who are they but this is the same day/place. According to the web it s at the berchtesgaden

https://www.pinterest.fr/amp/pin/271975264976420334/
      Attached Files
      Last edited by H.W Plainview; 02-16-2019, 04:57 PM.
      sigpic

-=Always looking for French cadets infos at Shaw Field South Carolina 1944=-

Comment

On the left is Julius Schreck and Hermann Esser to the right.

Comment

...and Baldur von Schirach on the far right.

Comment

Attached Files
            sigpic

-=Always looking for French cadets infos at Shaw Field South Carolina 1944=-

Comment

Thanks for the help. It does look like photo was taken the same day, same fence, same uniform on Hitler. Perhaps this snapshot was taken by one of the people lined up with cameras. Its a bit uncommon to find an unpublished close up of Hitler, isnt it?

Comment

Originally posted by clestuff View Post
                Thanks for the help. It does look like photo was taken the same day, same fence, same uniform on Hitler. Perhaps this snapshot was taken by one of the people lined up with cameras. Its a bit uncommon to find an unpublished close up of Hitler, isnt it?
                Not uncommon at all to find an unpublished picture or “snapshot” of him. I own several myself, but you indeed have a nice picture

Regards,
                Joel

Comment

I just saw you listed this for sale on the e-stand. I’m not trying to burst your bubble or be an ass, but I think if you want it to sell it you need to lower your price by about $1400.00. Maybe I’m missing something, but perhaps the other members can me correct if I am. Most of my private unpublished one of a kind photos of Hitler were obtained for $60.00 and less. Good luck with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Der Texaner View Post
                    I just saw you listed this for sale on the e-stand. I’m not trying to burst your bubble or be an ass, but I think if you want it to sell it you need to lower your price by about $1400.00. Maybe I’m missing something, but perhaps the other members can me correct if I am. Most of my private unpublished one of a kind photos of Hitler were obtained for $60.00 and less. Good luck with it.
                    Agree. I also have unpublished Hitler photos & this one is overpriced. It is a nice image but damaged, not worth near the asking price.

Comment

Hi,

you will be lucky if you can get one tenth (150 usd) of your current price for this private picture.

See You

Vince

Comment

Originally posted by Der Texaner View Post
                        Ok, show me the ones you have for $60, I would like to buy them.

Comment

It’s late here in Texas, but I’ll be happy to scan some tomorrow and post them. As I said, my intentions were not to upset you, but I also know I gave you my opinion that you didn’t ask for. As you can see, other photo collectors agree with me. If you’d like to see some “unpublished” photos of Hitler and what they sell for check out Crains Militaria.

Best Wishes,
                          Joel

Comment

40.00 Euro at Crains

Edited to add I think I own this one too, I’ll have to check.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Der Texaner; 02-17-2019, 01:48 AM.

Comment

This is one that I now own. I believe I paid 40 euro for it. Certainly not more than 50 e.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                              X