Jagdverbände Grouping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jagdverbände Grouping

Hi. Who can give me further informations to this signatures?
    Best regards, Werner

Gesendet von meinem SM-G903F mit Tapatalk

EK2 document seems to be signed by Otto Skorzeny. Tom

Comment

Appear to be Gottfried Klingemann, Skorzeny and Fritz von Scholz, but it looks a bit off to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Adem View Post
        Appear to be Gottfried Klingemann, Skorzeny and Fritz von Scholz, but it looks a bit off to me.
        Hi. Thank you. What do you mean with a bit off?

Comment

Originally posted by beef_supreme View Post
          Hi. Thank you. What do you mean with a bit off?

Not correct, normal, or how the signatures are normally seen/encountered. Possibly fake.

I believe that's what he means with "a bit off". SS stuff is HIGHLY faked, and often well done. Extreme care must be taken if considering purchasing such items.

best
          H
          Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
          ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Ah . Ok.
            I cant't find anything incorrect in this grouping.

Comment

It’s primarily the Scholz signature that looks shaky. I’m not at home now, but if you search for other Scholz sigs, they tend to be fairly consistent. At first glance, this one strikes me as odd, somewhat tremorous and malformed. I could be wrong, but I think it bears looking at.

Comment

Originally posted by Adem View Post
                It’s primarily the Scholz signature that looks shaky. I’m not at home now, but if you search for other Scholz sigs, they tend to be fairly consistent. At first glance, this one strikes me as odd, somewhat tremorous and malformed. I could be wrong, but I think it bears looking at.
                Okay thank you.
                I made better pictures for you. The signature ist very bleached.

Comment

It's a fascinating grouping.

But there are some strange things about the KVK Urkunde:
                  1. The 2./Frw.Leg.Niederland didn't exist anymore after 10-2-1943;
                  2. I have some KVK lists of Frw.Leg.Ndl. of 20-4-1943, but there are no men of 2./Frw.Leg.Ndl. on this list and also no Kerkhoven;
                  3. I have assembled lots of of names Dutchmen in the Frw.Leg.Ndl., but never seen this name.

Bram

Comment

The Scholz signature seems to be from the same ink that has appeared on numerous faked citations seen in the last few years. A red flag for one is a red flag for all.

Comment

Originally posted by hucks216 View Post
                      The Scholz signature seems to be from the same ink that has appeared on numerous faked citations seen in the last few years. A red flag for one is a red flag for all.
                      Hi. Do you have examples?

Comment

Yes I do. There are plenty of other examples within this section but give me a few minutes and I'll dig some out of my files.

Comment

Originally posted by hucks216 View Post
                          Yes I do. There are plenty of other examples within this section but give me a few minutes and I'll dig some out of my files.
                          Thank you

Comment

Here are a mix of examples seen in the last few years. These are taken from SS and GD sets.
                            Attached Files

Comment

more...
                              Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X