X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one more...
    Attached Files

Comment

Feldpostnummer 43500 is for the Stab u. einheit 19 SS Div. Does that make any sense?
      Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by JUNGCO View Post
        Feldpostnummer 43500 is for the Stab u. einheit 19 SS Div. Does that make any sense?
        Jeff
        Hi Jeff. 43500 is in Summer 43 Stab SS Inf Brig 2. This is so long ok

Gesendet von meinem SM-G903F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Unfortunately with these fakes the fakers have done their homework and have the correct Feldpost Numbers. The GD FpNr's match the unit on the citation but are wrong for the type of stamp used.
          These type of fakes have taken a large step forward from stuff seen in the distant past as they actually make a very real effort to get things right.

Comment

Originally posted by hucks216 View Post
            one more...
            Thank you for this examples. But this are different colors and kinds of ink.
            If this are fakes, i cant't see the relations.
            In what kind are the document letters made. Also in steel pressure?

Comment

Look at your Scholz signature and then at the second one I posted (as well as the 4th one). They are very similar, not identical but similar.

Comment

Originally posted by hucks216 View Post
                Look at your Scholz signature and then at the second one I posted (as well as the 4th one). They are very similar, not identical but similar.
                I think it can't get fixed at the color of the ink. The examples you show , have alle the same style of ink , you also find on original documents. What are the sings, that this are fakes. Is there a difference between the signatures ? What kind of produce sings have the documents. Are they made in steel pressure produktion? Or offset?
                If my documents are fakes , this would be sad, but live goes on. But i want to comprehend the difference or the same characteristics to the fakes

Comment

Originally posted by beef_supreme View Post
                  I think it can't get fixed at the color of the ink. The examples you show , have alle the same style of ink , you also find on original documents. What are the sings, that this are fakes. Is there a difference between the signatures ? What kind of produce sings have the documents. Are they made in steel pressure produktion? Or offset?
                  If my documents are fakes , this would be sad, but live goes on. But i want to comprehend the difference or the same characteristics to the fakes

Considering the level of skill the fakers are showing now I have fallen in to the camp of those who will no longer give the fakers tips by highlighting their faults in detail.

I don't know how they produce the documents although I would assume it is research and lots of practice.

Comment

Hi,

in my opinion, just by the "fantastic" units and highly famous signatories = fake lot, maybe made by the same people who did the "Hitlerjugend" fake groupings that surfaced since a few months (one is for sale on HH 75).

See You

Vince

Comment

Thank you all for your help.
                      The fakts are fakts. Sad, but live goes on
                      Unfortunately i bought this without guarantee. I could take a lawyer but i don't want to offer more money and time on this. I am sound and don't suffer hunger.
                      I could sell this a fakes, to make some bucks, but there's the chance the next honorable collector gets this sold as originals. It also damages my reputation if this documents will appear again.
                      Time for the lighter....

Comment

WOW, my friend! I don't know many guys who would have done this... Chapeau!!
                        Personally I would at least keep scans of these docs as a reference.

My best wishes,

Peter

Comment

The reaction of Beef Supreme is the only one which should be used to avoid further unexperienced Collectors to be foolded and stolen by such fakes. But few makes it... In this Sense, as Gerdan said before, my greatest Respect for your Behaviour. And IMO, Sellers from such fakes have to be MENTIONNED with Name and coordinates, if they don't immediatly give the Money back.

Comment

Few years ago I bought faked certificates on a local show, but I only wrote "Reproduktion" on the backside of the certificates and sold them to reenactors.

Never thought to burn them. That is very ... final.

Comment

respect.....

Not for auctioneer Landhuter Rustkammer.

I have steen so many fakes at his house. More fakes than originals.

martin

Comment

Burning fake grouping

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X