No announcement yet.

Opinions please document RFSS Himmler to Heydrich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Max, thanks so much for that image. I got a Hans Krebs document to Heydrich that may be initialed by Heydrich although I am not sure. Although the document you posted might leave more questions than answers it is quite cool. This is mine that may be initialed by Heydrich.

Comment

As far as the original document in this topic being a good forgery, I guess I just meant in comparison to stuff sold at Germania international. I feel like they put a decent amount of effort into making it look okay. The stuff I usually see is terrible. Like, not even close.

Could you give me an example of a good forgery?

Comment

Originally posted by kahle33 View Post
        Could you give me an example of a good forgery?
        I'd rather not, if you get my meaning.
        Your Krebs letter looks to be initialled by Heydrich next to his typed name, denoting "seen", but this might not be his usual "Hy". It could say something else. I think the dark blue crayon (commonly used by Heydrich) is in Heydrich's hand where it appears on the document. Nice piece.
        Max.

Comment

Originally posted by max history View Post
          I'd rather not, if you get my meaning.
          Your Krebs letter looks to be initialled by Heydrich next to his typed name, denoting "seen", but this might not be his usual "Hy". It could say something else. I think the dark blue crayon (commonly used by Heydrich) is in Heydrich's hand where it appears on the document. Nice piece.
          Max.
          Yep, I understand, and thank you, I appreciate your opinion on the Krebs document!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 9,823 at 04:29 PM on Today.

Working...
          X