X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opinions please document RFSS Himmler to Heydrich

Opinions please document RFSS Himmler to Heydrich
    Attached Files

Paper looks to be artificially aged. Signature looks doubtful. Obviously it would need physical examination.

Comment

Himmler signature is bad IMO.

Comment

Today you posted very cheap faked documents ! Who is the seller??

Comment

No comment on document but Himmler signature is fake.
          J

Comment

This forger did a halfway decent job though. Better than most of the garbage on Germania internation.

He got the German typewriter, the stamps, the aging, he even did an okay job on Heydrich's initials.

Comment

Originally posted by kahle33 View Post
              This forger did a halfway decent job though. Better than most of the garbage on Germania internation.

He got the German typewriter, the stamps, the aging, he even did an okay job on Heydrich's initials.
              All I can say is that I traded Don Boyle a cased RK for this document as well as
              The Rommel document that I have posted. Don assured me that these documents are authentic further more no one has seen more Himmler signatures than him.
              He eased my feelings by saying that he has never had a return for a bad (fake) item
              In 40 years of collecting (or words to the effect)

Regards,
              Craig

Comment

Originally posted by cjam219 View Post
                ....further more no one has seen more Himmler signatures than him.
                Craig
                Where does this information come from? Mr Boyle?

I am sorry, but both the Himmler and Rommel documents are blatant forgeries and anyone who really knows anything about Third Reich autographs will confirm this.
                Max.

Comment

All I can say is that I traded Don Boyle a cased RK for this document as well as
                  The Rommel document that I have posted. Don assured me that these documents are authentic further more no one has seen more Himmler signatures than him.
                  He eased my feelings by saying that he has never had a return for a bad (fake) item

Regards,
                  Craig
                  I know a collector who collecting 50 years and he had fakes in collection !

But this fake is not a good one. I unterstand when the fake is a good one that a collector had a problem with it. But a dealer ?? And when he saw a lot of ??

If you are looking in the leading militaria auctios house this years i saw a lot of forgeries !!

Comment

Craig,
                    You got two fake signatures for your RK. I expect he is very happy with that deal. If you want to believe his stories about returns never being made, then that is up to you.

Do some checking of Rommel sigs on threads here and you will see it is an awful attempt. It really is bad. I have less knowledge than Max and Ralf about Himmler sigs but I can see it is really bad. You are mistaken to dismiss what they say in preference for a dealer's self-promotion.

You have a seller who is getting a good deal telling you they are authentic cos he has something to gain v people here who have nothing to gain and repeatedly advising you that what you persist in believing are authentic pieces are highly likely fake. Get your RK back... And wait for something decent to change it for. Just put the episode down to experience.

J

Comment

Regards,
                      Craig
                      Compare the signature of Himmler on your document to a real one side by side.

I think you will see that there is a problem.

Comment

Signature is bad and the Document is total Bullcrap. What is written there makes no sense at all, Inspekteur der Nachrichtenverbingung

Comment

Too late to get the RK back

Jeremy,

Thanks for the advice but It appears Don was in the works to trade the cased Knights Cross before I sent it to him.

16 MAY Don received the Cased Knights Cross

19 MAY I posted Dons documents and received negative feedback. I received a pm from Max History, and forward this to Don,

20, 21 MAY unfortunately Don had personal matters to attend so I didn't want to negotiate with him until after this was over. I would later find out that Don traded the cased Knights Cross on May 20th below is part of the email discussing the the trade.

To: honorring
                          Subject: Hitler signed personalized photo and period book it appears in ( In even trade for Cased Knights Cross)
                          Dear Mr. Boyle I received the Cased Knights Cross today and want to thank you for your fast and professional matter in which this was done I am very pleased. Your name in the hobby supersedes you as you are known and very well respected and trusted in the hobby .

the cased Knights Cross was traded and mailed after having it 4 days with one day being a Sunday

in my last correspondence with him he wrote "They are real and a trade is a trade"

at this point I am considering my options

Originally posted by Jeremy View Post
                          Craig,
                          You got two fake signatures for your RK. I expect he is very happy with that deal. If you want to believe his stories about returns never being made, then that is up to you.

Do some checking of Rommel sigs on threads here and you will see it is an awful attempt. It really is bad. I have less knowledge than Max and Ralf about Himmler sigs but I can see it is really bad. You are mistaken to dismiss what they say in preference for a dealer's self-promotion.

You have a seller who is getting a good deal telling you they are authentic cos he has something to gain v people here who have nothing to gain and repeatedly advising you that what you persist in believing are authentic pieces are highly likely fake. Get your RK back... And wait for something decent to change it for. Just put the episode down to experience.

J

Comment

Even if this and the Rommel related document were genuine (which they obviously are not) they wouldn't be worth a cased RK.
                            You have been ripped off pure and simple.

Comment

WOW......that's not just ripped off, it's more like bent over and given a proper good dry bumming!!!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 9,823 at 04:29 PM on Today.

Working...
                              X