Comment

From another thread.
      Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Hello, I am quite new here, been lurking for some time. Here is my first contribution to this forum and this topic.

Comment

Welcome to the forum Bert and thanks for keeping this thread going strong!

Comment

One more from my photo collection - Wehrmacht soldiers on a Zündapp/Zuendapp, France, with french rifles.

More: http://forum-der-wehrmacht.de/thread...tuser=0&page=1

Michael

Comment

here is a new one:

Comment

To bring back a thread I like very much...
                    Attached Files

Comment

more (I haven't posted this have I??? - due to too much work I keep forgetting... )
                      Attached Files

Comment

Nice clear 2ndPD photo you have there Akira.

Cheers

Karl
                        Attached Files

Comment

Motorcycle identity

#355 appears to be a captured British Norton 16H. As the standard WD motorcycle from 1936 up until the begining of the war, it probably made up a greater proportion of the 20,548 motorcycles abandoned during the Fall of France than any other.

I would be interested to know if there are any pointers as to which Wehrmacht unit has taken it over and when and where the photograph may have been taken.

Comment

Captured Nortons

While on the subject of captured Nortons, is it bad form to link to a recent ebay auction ? I was outbid on this one but would be keen to know if the Wehrmacht unit markings can be discerned.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEWA:IT&ih=004

I assume from the quantity of mud that it must have been taken on the eastern front ?

Comment

Wonder if any of the bike riders,ever had the chance to ride captured Harleys or Indians,and what they thought of them.
                              Last edited by Kevin1261; 10-29-2007, 07:29 PM. Reason: can't spell right

Comment

here is one
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X