No announcement yet.

Who Remembers "Hogan's Heroes" ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While on the subject of klassik shows, I'm sure I wasn't the only little tike that was glued to the TV (which actually had two channels if you can believe that !!! ) eagerly and impatiently waiting for this utterly magic moment to hit the screen !!!!!

Great childhood memories associated with this image...

"Ratstaffel"
    Attached Files

Comment

I don't know that one Trev.

Anyone remember Garrison's Gorilla's?

Comment

Originally posted by chrischa View Post
        I don't know that one

Chrischa - it was / is still one of the best WW2 TV series ever made -

"Hundestaffel"
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by chrischa View Post
          I don't know that one Trev.

Anyone remember Garrison's Gorilla's?
          Hi i used to watch that 1968.I was 7. Brian

Comment

As I remember John Banner was a Jew who fled Austria after the annexation. Never heard about a poster. Garrisons Gorillas was great, along with Rat Patrol, McHale's Navy, 12 O'clock High, and Combat. Did I forget any others?
            Wilhelm

Comment

Originally posted by Wilhelm View Post
              As I remember John Banner was a Jew who fled Austria after the annexation. Never heard about a poster. Garrisons Gorillas was great, along with Rat Patrol, McHale's Navy, 12 O'clock High, and Combat. Did I forget any others?
              Wilhelm
              The Gallant Men, Wackiest Ship in the Army

Comment

Baa Baa Black Sheep, aka Black Sheep Squadron
                NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Originally posted by Wilhelm View Post
                  Wilhelm
                  I vaguely remember something about the time MASH started, about a WWII American supply company, maybe called something like "Move em out". Didn't last long, just a few episodes maybe.

Comment

The "Red Ball Express?"

Comment

"Combat Sgt."....1950's tv

Anybody remember "Combat Sgt." 1950's TV black & white, half hour long suppose to take place in North Africa. It was only on for 1 or 2 seasons. Tom

Comment

Originally posted by GEBIRGS-JAGER View Post
                        Hi i used to watch that 1968.I was 7. Brian
                        I saw the re-rubs. I wasn't born for a few years after 1968.

Comment

RE: Hogan's Heros:
                          It is ironic that Robert Clary, who played Louis LeBeau, as a child actually was in a Nazi concentration camp.

Don't forget "Citizen Soldier", a semi documentary; "12 O'clock High", mostly in black and white until the last episodes when they had enough color documentary film footage to do a whole show in color and "Silent Service" about the submarine service; "Sargeant Bilko" a great comedy; "The Lieutenant" about the USMC and one that I cannot remember the name of that was about a Navy officer and starred Jackie Cooper ( Hennesy?).

JAndrew
                          Last edited by JAndrew; 10-25-2013, 09:43 AM. Reason: forgot a word or two

Comment

original Sgt. Schultz

Comment

Originally posted by JUNGCO View Post
                              The "Red Ball Express?"
                              Thanks for the lead. = The show was Roll Out ('73-'74)

Comment

Wow! This is a great thread. I do barely remember the Silent Service and can't believe I forgot Wackiest Ship in the Army. Don't remember Red Ball Express.
                                Wilhelm

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X