This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mikeburch View Post
    I bought this photograph, at a Gun Show, ...edit...
    What do you think of this ?
    MIKE
    Mike,
    You asked for opinions, there are a number of them. If you're convinced of authenticity, why ask?

Two things are certain:
    1. It's in your possession/collection, so if you're happy with it, that's all that matters.
    2. If you ever decided to pass it on, you will have better luck selling hamburgers to Vegans than trying to convince knowledgeable 3rd Reich Collectors this is the real deal. Not impossible - but it'll be tough.

best,
    Hank
    Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
    ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Originally posted by Hank C. View Post
      Mike,
      You asked for opinions, there are a number of them. If you're convinced of authenticity, why ask?

Two things are certain:
      1. It's in your possession/collection, so if you're happy with it, that's all that matters.
      2. If you ever decided to pass it on, you will have better luck selling hamburgers to Vegans than trying to convince knowledgeable 3rd Reich Collectors this is the real deal. Not impossible - but it'll be tough.

best,
      Hank
      HANK .........................
      What is the point of your comment ?
      You are not contributing a thing.
      I was looking for intelegent comments and opinions.
      MIKE

Comment

And you got them, but this is just so obviously bad that your continued solo defence of this piece is provoking what you are now seeing. I think we might as well close the thread. Nothing more needs to be said here.
        Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X