No announcement yet.

Most Expensive Third Reich Signature?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting subject based on the "Most Expensive Third Reich Signature" topic. Of course it depends on how much someone is willing to pay. But just to keep the thread going I would say based on signature value alone maybe Claus von Stauffenberg, Heydrich, Horst Wessel, Hoss, or Mengele. If you are looking at the most expensive signed documents that will never be sold or come to market I'm sure its a long list but how about Heydrich's signature on the minutes from the Wannsee Conference.

Interested to hear any other opinions.
    Last edited by Glowlight; 07-11-2013, 08:12 PM. Reason: Added text

Comment

As a signature alone, without any other content I'd guess Stauffenberg is the most valuable. I also surmise no has or has seen a Oskar Schindler signature for sale, so it must be fairly valuable. Even if one were to stipulate that OK, it derives most of its value from a hyped up movie presentation. I've read every available book on Schindler since the movie came out, and he is interesting to me. I'd like to get his signature for my collection, or preferably, a signed photo. I don't care what his NSDAP membership status was, whether he beat his wife, or whether he fits everybody else's category of a "TR" autograph. I want his autograph in my collection. Anyone who has a genuine one please post it.

Comment

Not the signature of Oskar Schindler , but one of his lists with 800 names .
        Expected amount $ 3,000,000,00

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-Sch...-/190871530669

Comment

3.000.000 for a original or for a fake ? !!!!!!!!! Its seems that are different between the original and the ebay sale. The ebay Schindler list had a lot of mistakes !

Comment

Shindler did not really make up the list. It's a complicated story, and the best book that explains it is "Oskar Schindler" by David M. Crowe.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X