Yes honey "it's this big"....

Comment

train shaving

I don't know which one is smarter????

Comment

Guy standing has a new hat decoration.
        Attached Files

Comment

Peasants in the East suffered many hardships in life. Poor nutrition and a smoking addiction really stunted this poor fellow's growth. He was 34 when this picture was taken!!!

Comment

Hunting for the visually-impaired.
            Last edited by Tim L.; 09-06-2004, 06:15 AM.

Comment

Does anyone recognize where this one was taken? Looks like it was in a church but note what appears to beds with wool blankets on either side of the image.
              Last edited by para03; 01-05-2006, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by para03
                Does anyone recognize where this one was taken? Looks like it was in a church but note what appears to beds with wool blankets on either side of the image.
                I would venture a guess and say Russia. I say this because the relief on the right in the background has that eastern Roman Empire religous feel to it. I could be wrong...

Comment

Thanks! How about the booth the soldiers are posing in? Does anyone know it's purpose?

Originally posted by R MICHAEL
                  I would venture a guess and say Russia. I say this because the relief on the right in the background has that eastern Roman Empire religous feel to it. I could be wrong...

Comment

Thanks! How about the booth the soldiers are posing in? Does anyone know it's purpose?
                    Cram as many people into a confessions box contest???

Comment

Cram as many people into a confessions booth as possible contest???

Comment

Originally posted by dunkirchen1940
                        Here is one of my favorites from my collection (got it recently in a trade from a friend in Estonia.)
                        Looks like both the Russian and the German have had one too many drinks, as they are dependent on the tree to keep them standing!
                        Spooky the guy on the left looks a bit like Martin McGuniness to me
                        Regards
                        Si

SWS Collection 01-14 Images Copyright.

Comment

yea the tall guy with the medal bar looks a little like rick ocasik to me

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this fun thread! I know I have enjoyed the posts
                          Attached Files

Comment

Right era but not German, however it is visually appealing.

John
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Market Garden; 09-10-2004, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Comment

A very funny thread here, I like it a lot. Many thanks to all who have posted so far.

Here are a few of mine.

" They always told me that there is a strong comradeship in the Luftwaffe ! "

Robert

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 5 users online. 0 members and 5 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X