Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As stated above, the picture is probably not original to the group. That said, its a minor issue and shouldn't have a significant impact on the overall value of the set. Perhaps the seller could knock 20 euro off the original price. But the point is, you have a nice group of original GD award documents.

Comment

Originally posted by davycroquet1944 View Post
      Can you explain me the difference between the sign certificate and the post war picture sign??
      How do you explain this difference?
      So i hope that the général is the same person between 1942 and the 50th years !!
      What post-war picture? I think something is being lost in translation.

As Brian has said, you have yourself a nice little set. I have 17 different groups that relate to GD with 9 of them being citation sets and none of them have a GD issued EK II & I in them so it is a decent set to own.
      Last edited by hucks216; 05-22-2012, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hucks216 View Post
        What post-war picture? I think something is being lost in translation.

As Brian has said, you have yourself a nice little set. I have 17 different groups that relate to GD with 9 of them being citation sets and none of them have a GD issued EK II & I in them so it is a decent set to own.
        I think he's saying the picture is signed post-war. That's one of the major problems here, I think DavyCroquett is using some sort of online translator, and it's only moderately helping him.

best
        Hank
        Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
        ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

sorry it's better like this..........

I'm very surprise to see same certificates with same sign and the same writing in the same typewriter....!!!!!!!!!!
          EK2 - Dez '42
          EK1 - Jul '43
          Wound - Sep/Oct '43

You don't think the unit could have 1 typewriter for 6 months or a year? Or the same person would sign a document 6 months apart?

Seriously, if DavyCrogquett doesn't like them, have him return them. I'm betting you won't have much trouble selling them again.

best
          Hank
          Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.

Comment

According to the buyer, he tried to contact the seller asking to return the group within the 7 day period stipulated by the E-stand guidelines. As such, authenticity is a moot point as he is fully within his rights to return the group for any reason.

I agree with Hank, i'm sure the group will sell easily enough. EKI GD groups aren't exactly everyday things.
            Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Hello all
              No news for BALDUR since 3 days.
              If he was a correct man, he should be answer me !
              So.......it is only the truth.....

Comment

Hello all
                No news for BALDUR since 3 days.
                If he was a correct man, he should be answer me !
                So.......it is only the truth.....
                Return the documents, and ask for your money back. It's your right under e-stand rules.

best
                Hank

Comment

As I told to the Moderator, send it back and spare me your unqualified PNs.

If the return complette you are my first candidate for my Ignore list.

Comment

Originally posted by Hank C. View Post
                    Return the documents, and ask for your money back. It's your right under e-stand rules.

best
                    Hank
                    This is not the question. First I thought he think these are fakes and I open this thread, but as you see this can´t be the reason of return. On 14. may he was very satisfied with the group. A few days later on the 20. may, he wrote that these are all fakes and I´m a "a thief and a twister, a huckster" I asked for his doubts and I posted them here and wait for the experts answers. In the mean time I informed the Mod. that he can send it back. By this way I shipped the group on 8. may from Germany to Luxembourg, he confirmed to received it on 14. may, but told the Mod. later he received them on 17. may. I answerde directly to him on 21. may, today is the 23. may and he posted here that I haven´t send an answer "since three days". It´s so as it is and as I wrote, he is my first candidate for the Ignore-List.

Thanks to all experts for their opinions. If the group is back I will post it again for sale/trade with a link to this discussion.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X