ScapiniMilitaria

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funny business?! Two different preliminary KC document to the same guy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny business?! Two different preliminary KC document to the same guy!

Hi Guys,

this morning I was looking at a preliminary KC document which I like(d). I decided to check with our moderator Simon to get a second opinion. He pointed out that a a similar document to the same guy had been sold some time ago on Manions (including two other award documents and a couple of pics). Good call Simon! The fact there are to preliminary KC documents made out to the same guy seems a bit fishy. Can anyone tell which is good and which is bad or maybe both are no good? I am sorry for the quality of the second pic but unfortunately that is all I have.

Cheers, Willem
    Attached Files

Hi Willem,

I checked my files and found this scan of the first document. I'm not sure where the file came from, but I am comfortable with this document. Attached is a similar example which I sold earlier in the year.

Regards,
    John
    Attached Files
    Last edited by InfanterieSammler; 09-10-2011, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Here's the Manions sale from 2007

http://www.manions.com/priceguide/re...spx~id~5842021

I think this is a classic case of boosting an original grouping, the DKiG doc he i think is also suspect but whoever did it clearly either had or had a picture of the original.

I agree with John that the one Willem is looking at is the original.
      Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X