Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gran Sasso View Post
    Is it important?
    I'm actually kind of outraged to hear that. Isn't the point of our hobby to learn more about the people behind the uniform, and not just care about the pieces of fabric themselves? Sure what we're discussing here is the uniform but the face, and the soldier, is ten times as important as the uniform.

Comment

Originally posted by Engelfeuer View Post
      I'm actually kind of outraged to hear that. Isn't the point of our hobby to learn more about the people behind the uniform, and not just care about the pieces of fabric themselves? Sure what we're discussing here is the uniform but the face, and the soldier, is ten times as important as the uniform.
      Do you guys seriously not get it!!!!???? It is a Copyright Protection! Just like the watermarks you see on everyones photos! This is a very rare photo, and it is not worth it to the owner to have someone (even other members!) right click and Copy it!!! We are lucky enough that Gran Sasso took the time to share it with us! Although this is not my choice of protection of my photos, I fully agree with what he has done and if you dont like it...then dont bother commenting. This is obviously not an attempt to take away any credit from the soldier himself.....the title of the thread was "SS Camo"...and thats what you get!
      Thank you Gran Sasso and sorry for the rude comments here, I hope this doesnt stop you from posting photos in the future!

Comment

Originally posted by 12thPanzer View Post
        Do you guys seriously not get it!!!!???? It is a Copyright Protection! Just like the watermarks you see on everyones photos! This is a very rare photo, and it is not worth it to the owner to have someone (even other members!) right click and Copy it!!! We are lucky enough that Gran Sasso took the time to share it with us! Although this is not my choice of protection of my photos, I fully agree with what he has done and if you dont like it...then dont bother commenting. This is obviously not an attempt to take away any credit from the soldier himself.....the title of the thread was "SS Camo"...and thats what you get!
        Thank you Gran Sasso and sorry for the rude comments here, I hope this doesnt stop you from posting photos in the future!

Comment

[QUOTE=maxmin todt;4716722

Maxmin todt = (you were the one complaining about a photo someone shared, which was WAYYYY more annoying buddy)
          Last edited by 12thPanzer; 06-20-2011, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X