ScapiniMilitaria

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Signed Max Wünsche photograph - Opinions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Signed Max Wünsche photograph - Opinions!

Hi to all,

A fellow WAF member has been very nice to offer me this signed photograph of Max Wünsche out of his collection.

I have compared it the signature on the letter I have and it matches up very well, other than that one is signed M. Wünsche and
    this photo his name in full - Max Wünsche....... I of course want to get some other opinions prior to confirmation of purchase.

Thankyou.

Anyway I would like to see a closeup scan of the Wünsche signature you have posted in an earlier thread.

Comment

The signed letter was posted in this thread.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=491543

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
      Anyway I would like to see a closeup scan of the Wünsche signature you have posted in an earlier thread.

Comment

An original imo.

Postwar signature is fairly safe to buy still nowadays.
        No rocket science.

Comment

I meant this thread:
          http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=494333

Comment

I never ended up getting a closeup shot from the dealer.

However, I would appreciate more opinions on the one which is the subject of this thread rather
            than a previous one. :-)

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
            Last edited by Max Wünsche; 02-23-2011, 05:43 PM.

Comment

That is a good one although a postwar signed example. He signed a number of these and this is the most common image he signed. The other image he signed postwar during this period would be the one in his panzerwrap.
              Attached Files

Comment

And another for signature and other tells. Good luck as it's a nice one to have.
                Attached Files

Comment

Many thanks for posting those Lloyd, and as you say there are definite 'tells' that match.

I have contacted the seller to confirm that I would like to purchase the photo.

Thankyou again for all opinions.

Originally posted by Lloyd I. View Post
                  That is a good one although a postwar signed example. He signed a number of these and this is the most common image he signed. The other image he signed postwar during this period would be the one in his panzerwrap.

Comment

Originally posted by Max Wünsche View Post
                    Many thanks for posting those Lloyd, and as you say there are definite 'tells' that match.

I have contacted the seller to confirm that I would like to purchase the photo.

Thank you again for all opinions.

Your welcome. I used to have some Kharkov footage posted on Youtube that showed Max and his PzIII column with him giving firing directions to his gunners. There is a photograph of him in a winter reversible gray-white panzer Kombi from this action during that day.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Yeah I have seen this footage - isnt it from Deutsche Wochenshau on the Attack on Kharkov.

He is wearing the winter hood etc... and yes, directing fire to a guy on a MG34.

Originally posted by Lloyd I. View Post
                      Your welcome. I used to have some Kharkov footage posted on Youtube that showed Max and his PzIII column with him giving firing directions to his gunners. There is a photograph of him in a winter reversible gray-white panzer Kombi from this action during that day.

Comment

post war letter

That postwar letter signed by Wunsche looks good to me! Greg

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X