Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shill bidding is illegal and actually a felony in the United States!! I am sure that in Germany as well...

See this:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/...l-bidding.html

Mr. Brandy could end up facing criminal charges!!

Mark

Comment

hopefully something happens if you havent seen my last posts this guy ripped me over $400.

Comment

Originally posted by SSkrieg View Post
        hopefully something happens if you havent seen my last posts this guy ripped me over $400.
        You have got the portrait. You are a swindler.

Comment

Originally posted by lohengrin View Post
          Shill bidding is illegal and actually a felony in the United States!! I am sure that in Germany as well...

See this:

Mark
          Their Spining everybody Totally. I am not criminal. You since Criminally, your Lying Ecuh what together. The bundle of papers existed of many portraits several times gave. Many portraits have been sold, in the meantime, of it. So hears on to spin.

Comment

Pathetic, you need to be reported. Simpel as that.

Regards
            Bart

Comment

Originally posted by lohengrin View Post

See this:

Mark
              Well someone reported it cause it's no longer up for sale according to Ebay the auction was pulled...
              I contacted a friend of mine that works for a Ebay store here in CA and reported the matter, faxed them the auction info of both auctions and she agreed they were the same person and were in fact Bid Shilling...
              didn't you think you'd be caught??

Joe

Comment

Why is Brandy not expelled ?
                He has openly advertised his ebay auctions in a discussion thread and is apparently guilty of having multiple ebay accounts to place shill bids, or is working with another party to drive up the bids.
                If thats not a shyster I don't know what is, at the very least he is unethical & greedy.

Comment

thx for SPAM.

ENGLISH:

I understand already your annoyance. I would also be angry I have not got these great photos. If your no money for high-class SS photos have then have to do your coke tins of collecting then that you agree for what to her to me for the photos have offered, ridiculous 100 USD. Now can tell your wide stories, a lot of fun.

GERMAN:

Ich versteh schon Euren Ärger. Ich würde mich auch ärgern das ich diese tollen Fotos nicht bekommen habe. Wenn Ihr kein Geld für Erstklassige SS-Fotos habt dann müsst Ihr Cola Dosen Sammeln denn die bekommt Ihr für das was Ihr mir für die Fotos geboten habt, lächerliche 100 USD. Nun könnt Ihr weiter Geschichten erzählen, viel Spaß.

Comment

Brandy, your method is obvious.
                    You yourself have barely a clue, you are in it for the $$.
                    So you post items to see if they are good or not, to see what the value is, then you run to ebay if its something that can be sold there - And your dealings on ebay are questionable, to say the least.
                    In short, you are at least unscrupulous & unethical, and probably more.
                    I hope your stay here is a short one.

Comment

Looks like there's at least 20 (possibly more) collectors out there who are pretty darn happy that their initial PM offers were not accepted.....

Outstanding entertainment here Lads, simply Fantastic !!!

"Hundestaffel"

Comment

Originally posted by Brandy View Post
                        You have got the portrait. You are a swindler.
                        blablabla dieser Vortrag geht nichts. Wie wäre es treffe ich dich und vergessen wir unsere Differenzen mit einem Bier?

Comment

Originally posted by SSkrieg View Post
                          blablabla dieser Vortrag geht nichts. Wie wäre es treffe ich dich und vergessen wir unsere Differenzen mit einem Bier?
                          I love it.

Comment

Comment

This is getting completely ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by crfraser View Post
                                This is getting completely ridiculous
                                This is ridiculous.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X