Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That just about confirms my thoughts. Not only is he using this discussion forum to sell his things, he's even prepared to break up a nice group in order to make money.
    Max.

Comment

Originally posted by max history View Post
      That just about confirms my thoughts. Not only is he using this discussion forum to sell his things, he's even prepared to break up a nice group in order to make money.
      Max.
      Hello Max,

unfortunately I wanted to buy many people those completely the Konvolut. Since I would like to make it now for fair, I had adjusted it with Ebay. So each prospective customer has to buy a chance it. What is so bad to it

Greeting Torsten

Comment

The descriptions given were, and are, accurate.

If they were not, then PM offers to try to get it at the best price would not have been made.

"Hundestaffel"

Comment

Originally posted by Hundestaffel View Post
          The descriptions given were, and are, accurate.

"Hundestaffel"
          Well, that is where you and I will have to agree to disagree.
          PM offers would have been made regardless of the overinflated descriptions. It's the impression created on value that I have issue with.
          Max.

Comment

"Overinflated Descriptions", "Sales Politics" and hurt feelings aside, all interested parties have an equal shot at it now.....

"Hundestaffel"

Comment

They are nice, but not exceptional. Descriptions such as "outstanding" and "fantastic" create an overinflated impression of the correct value and that is just what the owner wanted before offering them for sale.
              Max.

While I own, have studied and handled dozens of gray oilcloth SS-Führerscheine, I have never, ever come across a SS-TV produced SS-Führerschein before; this is the very first example I and several other veteran ID and Ausweis collectors have ever seen. Not to mention it has a very nice portrait photo. While I have to agree that it appears member "Brandy" is being extremely greedy and selfish here, looking only to squeeze as much money as possible out of whoever he can (It doesn't seem he cares about the material or to sell the complete group to an appreciating collector for a fair price, but instead to make as much money as he can by splitting it up in attempt to maximize his profits) I do not think that the descriptions used for the Führerschein were inappropriate, inaccurate or made for any reason other than that person's initial reaction to the piece itself. If it were a standard SS-Führerschein then I would have to agree with you, but in this case I think the comments are justified.

Just my opinion...

Rob
              Last edited by Rob Johnson; 11-09-2009, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Hello,

I'm sorry that my English is not so good. Please understands me nevertheless times, I can it not correctly write like I it my. I must have everything translated by an on-line translator. It is some not as meant as I it wrote. Please, I would not like annoyance. And I would not like to give away my things. This driving licence is unique. I collect since 15 years SS-Portraits with cap and I know the prices a little. I have offers gotten from 50, - euro for the whole Konvolut and that is a joke. I have over 20 P.M. gotten before I a part of konvolut to sell wanted. I have some Portraits double that best ordered only for the photos was 600, - USD. And I did not sell it, because I would like to give a chance to everyone this very beautiful driving licence to buy. Ask for understanding,

Greeting Torsten

@ all : Very good things cost very good money.

Comment

Looks like this WAF thread has turned into one of those ever-so-pathetically-predictable "since I didn't get what I wanted the way I wanted to get it I'm going to blame everybody else" threads.....

At any rate, congrats to the future owner of this outstanding SS-TV / KL License...

"Hundestaffel"

Comment

Looks like this WAF thread has turned into one of those ever-so-pathetically-predictable "since I didn't get what I wanted the way I wanted to get it I'm going to blame everybody else" threads.....

At any rate, congrats to the future owner of this outstanding SS-TV / KL License...

"Hundestaffel"
                    You are so far off base, you're out of sight. I wonder who can't take someone disagreeing with him? Oh and you forgot to congratulate the owner for breaking the forum rules and offering his items for sale in a discusssion section and then breaking up a nice little group to do so. By your childish statement here, you agree with the seller playing one collector off against another. For your information, I withdrew my interest long before any of these silly descriptions were given, and for the reasons stated, so get your facts right before you make sarcastic inuendos.
                    Last edited by max history; 11-09-2009, 07:10 PM.

Comment

why do you break up the set? it disgusts me that many in this hobby are not in it for real interest and historical purposes

Comment

i hope anyone wanting to buy these reads his RISK
                        AS I still find it odd that when i bought from him an expensive photo there was only newspaper in the box

Comment

Originally posted by SSkrieg View Post
                          why do you break up the set? it disgusts me that many in this hobby are not in it for real interest and historical purposes
                          Well said.

Comment

Max.
                            I also got a e-mail asking me to make a bid, but when I´m not a collector in that kind as many are, have been but sold everything, I collect info on officers of the KL and photos, digital, kopies etc. I am not interessted in buying a drivers license of an enlisted/nco. Even if Tschimke has put his autograph on it.

//Georg

Comment

Let me ask this - If someone's PM offer was successful, would that someone have then posted his sour little manifesto condemning positive comments on a piece that warrants such ???

We all know the answer to that....

If you really want something, sometimes you have to play by other people's rules, like it or not.

"Hundestaffel"

Comment

Let me ask this - If someone's PM offer was successful, would that someone have then posted his sour little manifesto condemning positive comments on a piece that warrants such ???

We all know the answer to that....

If you really want something, sometimes you have to play by other people's rules, like it or not.

"Hundestaffel"

You seem determined to continue your immature personal attack. As clearly stated, I never made an offer as I believe a seller should name his price. Had the seller been prepared to name a price then the whole bidding scenario would not have occurred, would it? Therefore your nasty little dig is not only asinine, but irrelevant. Also, I did not condemn positive comments, just the overinflated descriptions. Please get your facts straight (again).

Originally posted by Georg_S View Post
                                I also got a e-mail asking me to make a bid, but when I´m not a collector in that kind as many are, have been but sold everything, I collect info on officers of the KL and photos, digital, kopies etc. I am not interessted in buying a drivers license of an enlisted/nco. Even if Tschimke has put his autograph on it.

//Georg
                                I wouldn’t worry Georg, Hundestaffel’s little dig was only aimed at me because I had the temerity to call his judgement into question and disagree with him in open forum. He has totally got it wrong about “sour grapes” and has turned this discussion into a personal, sarcastic attack, albeit under the cover of generality, as he has in the past with other contributors who question his “expertise”. Your entry here, Georg, further illustrates my true motives in questioning the way the seller has gone about this business which caused me to withdraw my interest. Hundestaffel completely omits the fact that it was my decision to withdraw, but I didn’t have to. So much for his "since I didn't get what I wanted the way I wanted to get it I'm going to blame everybody else" comment. Rob Johnson also disagreed with me, but he responded in a mature, intelligent way, without innuendo and sarcasm. The bottom line is that Hundestaffel is so full of his own piss and importance, he cannot stand it if somebody questions his so-called knowledge or expresses a varying opinion. It prompts him into trying to belittle the other person (as evidenced by previous other threads) so he himself appears as the font of all knowledge on KL documentation. Something he and I both privately know is far from the truth.
                                Someone.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 5 users online. 0 members and 5 guests.

Most users ever online was 9,961 at 05:23 PM on Today.

Working...
                                X