• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gerdan View Post
    # 1371

1) Pistole 35
    Fernrohr 6 x 30 - telescope
    Taschenlampe - torch

2) Es wird gebeten, dem Gefreiten Schmidt, Dienststelle FPnR. 04837 die Feldgarnitur
    einschließlich Tuchmantel und Schuhwerk umzutauschen

In the next lines there is given the unit where he should change his clothing, so a Feldbluse...

Gerdan

Gerdan
    Many thanks again Gerdan!
    What about the blue text on the last scan, on the bottom?
    It looks like Verw. abz. ? or am i totaly wrong?
    I'm collecting anything related to the towns Castricum and Bakkum during WWII.
    Also soldbucher from 116pzdiv. And 1944-1945 eastfront pockets, kampfgruppe and Oder front.
    My website: Gotrick.nl

Comment

Hello my friends!

As you possibly known, I'm a fan of U-Bootwaffe and the german U-Boote. In a collection of drawings of turrets emblems that I see in a book, not the original document, not mine, I discovered an interesting matter:

A brief text in Spanish!

I post the whole drawing and various versions Colour and B&W of the same subject.

Do you transcript the text, please?

I read the following text:

<O</O
      El medico
      Dr. Regel

<O</O
      y lo que está encima de la R, sea un adorno -a mi me parece un ancla al revés-
      Above the R, I think that is a floriture/nice ornate for the signature -Seems to me an inverted anchor-
      <O</O
      Precisamente, un amigo mío alemán -virtual- Walter, se apellida así, como este Doctor.
      <O</O
      <OI have a german friend, that precisely surnamed in a same form, Walter Regel

<O
      <O></O>
      <O</O
      Os pongo en paralelo la imagen anterior, su negativo y la versión en blanco y negro, su negativo, por si se aprecian mejor los trazos.

I put in parallel with the previous image, its negative and black and white version, its negative,
      <O</O
      <O</O
      <O</O

Any transcription are thanked in advance.

Jan.<O</O

Comment

The last line (in blue) I read

"Umtausch ist erfolgt, 14.11.42. sign. Stein ... "

On this page I woud not expect a Verw. Abzeichen entry in that context.

Gerdan

Comment

Originally posted by Jan7 View Post
          Hello my friends!

As you possibly known, I'm a fan of U-Bootwaffe and the german U-Boote. In a collection of drawings of turrets emblems that I see in a book, not the original document, not mine, I discovered an interesting matter:

A brief text in Spanish!

I post the whole drawing and various versions Colour and B&W of the same subject.

Do you transcript the text, please?

I read the following text:

<O</O
          El medico
          Dr. Regel
          Looks like Dr. Regel to me, too. By the way: The motto says "Ein Kampf gegen Windmühlenflügel" (= A fight against windmill sails) - That, of course, is a reference to Cervantes' Don Quijote de la Mancha.

Comment

can any one translate this for me? sorry about the reflection its in a frame
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by HPL2008 View Post
              Looks like Dr. Regel to me, too. By the way: The motto says "Ein Kampf gegen Windmühlenflügel" (= A fight against windmill sails) - That, of course, is a reference to Cervantes' Don Quijote de la Mancha.
              Many thanks, HPL2008 for your commentaries and your translation....
              All are more sugestive and extrange -a souvenir from Spain, perhaps?-

Jan.

Comment

# 1378

"Mit der Bitte um freundliches Gedenken gewidmet meinem Freunde Richter(?)
                Heinrich Himmler"

Requesting you a friendly remembrance - dedicated to my fried Richter(?)
                Heinrich Himmler

Gerdan

Comment

thankyou Gerdan -- it had a translation into German in which the name was Seichter--(anyone know the name?) but i had never known the english translation, i believe its a very early signature but do you think its as early as the picture?(its framed in glass so sorry about the reflection)
                  Attached Files

Comment

Himmler signature

Nick, that's so cool. An actual Himmler signature.

Comment

Another one..
                      Attached Files
                      I'm collecting anything related to the towns Castricum and Bakkum during WWII.
                      Also soldbucher from 116pzdiv. And 1944-1945 eastfront pockets, kampfgruppe and Oder front.
                      My website: Gotrick.nl

Comment

Greetings

Would appreciate your help translating this.

RGDS

FIlip
                        Attached Files

Comment

Help
                          Attached Files

Comment

# 1384

I read "Mittelstands-Kundgebung 10. Sept. 1933" - Middle class/small business manifestation

Gerdan

Comment

# 1385

Bruno Gogolensky ?

Gerdan

Comment

Thanks Gerdan!

Help again
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 93 users online. 0 members and 93 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X