Post your "translation needed" here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

# 4088

"Zur guten Erinnerung an die Kameraden der Na.-Stelle des Höheren SS + Pol. Führers

Dein H... H..."

Gerdan

Comment

Hello everyone,

anyone can help me with the translation of this card, please???

And do you know where it could be???

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Comment

Feldpost number

Hi all

Please i like to know What it is this feldpost number 84...... ?

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by catisky View Post
          Hello everyone,

anyone can help me with the translation of this card, please???

And do you know where it could be???

Thank you in advance for your answer.
          I got most of it:
          Lieber Familie Müller! Am 3. bin ich gut in der kalten heimat eingetroffen und guck auch zünächst aller mit den besten Grüssen. Ich habe mich hier schon ganz gut eingelebt, beim Unterkünft habe ich allerdings nicht so gut gefunden …… ielage(??). Ich nehme an, dass ich zum Sommer wieder in der Heimat bin, wo … immer noch den besten ist. Ich werde euch dann viel erzahlen. Auf ein frohes u.(nd) gesundes Wiedersehen Eurer R. Hahn.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o></o>
          The card appears to be from "Central (or main) Immigration Office Posen". So I would guess there, or someplace close.
          Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
          ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

# 4091
            No Feldpostnummer, just letters.

Trebes

Comment

# 4090

It is the former building of the Gauleitung der NSDAP in Posen, today Poznan, Ulica Święty Marcin 79–81.

Trebes

Comment

As Trebes pointed out:

http://www.google.de/imgres?q=gaulei...6&tx=121&ty=89

Gerdan

Comment

Hi Hank C.,

thank you so much for your translation and quick answer.

José.

Originally posted by Hank C. View Post
                  I got most of it:
                  Lieber Familie Müller! Am 3. bin ich gut in der kalten heimat eingetroffen und guck auch zünächst aller mit den besten Grüssen. Ich habe mich hier schon ganz gut eingelebt, beim Unterkünft habe ich allerdings nicht so gut gefunden …… ielage(??). Ich nehme an, dass ich zum Sommer wieder in der Heimat bin, wo … immer noch den besten ist. Ich werde euch dann viel erzahlen. Auf ein frohes u.(nd) gesundes Wiedersehen Eurer R. Hahn.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o></o>
                  The card appears to be from "Central (or main) Immigration Office Posen". So I would guess there, or someplace close.

Comment

Hi Trebes,

thank you so much for your quick answer.
                    Regards from Spain.

Originally posted by Trebes View Post
                    # 4090

It is the former building of the Gauleitung der NSDAP in Posen, today Poznan, Ulica Święty Marcin 79–81.

Trebes

Comment

Hello Guys

Can you translate these two back pictures for me.

Thanks
                      Attached Files
                      The German Luftwaffe Pilot and Combined Pilot and Observer Badges of WWII 1933-1945
                      Volume I & Volume II

sigpic

Now Available
                      www.luftwaffepilotbook@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dama View Post
                        Hello Guys

Can you translate these two back pictures for me.

Thanks
                        1st one says Orel. Oktober 1941.
                        2nd one: Weihnachten 1942 in Bunker in Worischow (or some city/town like that)

best
                        Hank
                        Last edited by Hank C.; 04-20-2012, 08:51 PM. Reason: more info
                        Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
                        ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

I need some help with this "Meldung" (order).
                          Its part of a Soldbuch grouping, the Leutnant got wounded on the same day as this Meldung.
                          He was in the Ardennes at that time as Zugführer in the stabs kompanie of GR.36 of 9.VGD.
                          Attached Files
                          I'm collecting anything related to the towns Castricum and Bakkum during WWII.
                          Also soldbucher from 116pzdiv. And 1944-1945 eastfront pockets, kampfgruppe and Oder front.
                          My website: Gotrick.nl

Comment

Hello everybody,

I am currently researching the family of a soldier who's wife was from noble birth and amongst various old documents was a school report from someone who was born in 1823. Even though this has nothing to do with the First or Second World War I was hoping that someone would be able to read the name of the person so that I am able to find the connection between the person and the soldier. Any help will be much appreciated!

With kind regards,

Koen.

Comment

# 4101
                              Maria Vilsmayer, Bauerstochter von Ulrichschwim[m]bach,
                              geboren den 15ten Dezember 1823, besuchte die hiesige

Trebes

Comment

Originally posted by Trebes View Post
                                # 4101
                                Maria Vilsmayer, Bauerstochter von Ulrichschwim[m]bach,
                                geboren den 15ten Dezember 1823, besuchte die hiesige

Trebes
                                Thanks for the fast help Trebes!

With kind regards,

Koen

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 27 users online. 0 members and 27 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X