Post your "translation needed" here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

# 3546

1) The signature ist from "Graf von Schwerin". He was Hofmarschall (Marshall of the Court) of
    the former German Emperor Wilhelm II in Doorn, Netherlands where he was living in exile.

Gerdan

Comment

Originally posted by Gerdan View Post
      # 3546

1) The signature ist from "Graf von Schwerin". He was Hofmarschall (Marshall of the Court) of
      the former German Emperor Wilhelm II in Doorn, Netherlands where he was living in exile.

Gerdan
      Thanks , I would love to know whom the other signature is. There is some ink writing on the side of one of the pages , it would also be nice to find out what it says. I just started collecting I bought this for $20.00 at a antique store.

Comment

The other signature could be "Ulrich von Sell". He was also workinmg for the former German Emperor

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulrich_von_Sell

Gerdan

Comment

trans

Briefly, answer number one states that regarding the question of war reparations the Kaiser had assembled "comparative history tables" and a copy was being sent. The second reply refers to targeting the royal household in the air war against England and it states that only targets of military value were attacked and any reference to bombing the civilian population or royal household is just one of numerous lies that came out of the war.

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by pauke View Post
            Briefly, answer number one states that regarding the question of war reparations the Kaiser had assembled "comparative history tables" and a copy was being sent. The second reply refers to targeting the royal household in the air war against England and it states that only targets of military value were attacked and any reference to bombing the civilian population or royal household is just one of numerous lies that came out of the war.
            Great job Thanks...Can you translate the writing in German on the side of the paper.

Comment

Hard to find.

Are these type of letters hard to find and how do you think it would end up in ohio? Do they have value....

Comment

trans

The three words "folgt als Drucksache" mean will be sent as printed matter referring to the tables of comparison.

Comment

Hi, somebody could help s me in traduction?

http://postimage.org/image/9vtbhy0fz/

http://http://postimage.org/image/9vtbhy0fz/

Manu thanks in advance,

Max

Comment

# 3555

1) A certificate (dated 6.8.1945) that Hauptmann Wolfgang Kretschmar 12.4.1943 had bought
                    a watch (nr ....) from the 4. Seenotstaffel for 47,20 RM (ReichsMark)

Gerdan

Comment

Many thanks Gerdan!!

Comment

removed

Comment

Hello! Need help with translation these handwritings!

thanks in advance.

Best regards,
                          Alexander

Comment

trans

Seeing the photo images may help with the terrible handwriting!

Comment

What would this mean: Landungswerferzug

The context: I have a soldbuch to a soldier who served in the 'Landungswerferzug' of a Pioniere Batallion.

The online translators don't really work... Just stuff about throwing, landings, and trains And I haven't found anything with a Google or WAF search.

Comment

Brandon

I found one "Landungswerferzug" connected with this unit:

"Pionier-Lehr-Bataillon 4

Feldpostnummern:

Einheit Feldpostnummer Nummer ab Aug/44
                                Stab 25202 A
                                1. Kompanie 25202 B
                                2. Kompanie 25202 25202 C
                                3. Kompanie 21984 25202 D
                                4. Kompanie 30869 25202 E
                                Landungswerferzug 29454 gestr. 6/44 "

Gerdan

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X