Historical Value, but Monetary...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jacquesf View Post
    OOps, maybe not the majority, but one individual. See this thread http://70.87.163.50/forums/showthrea...=501434&page=2 Jacques
    Indeed, I read the linked thread earlier and then read this one, sounds like this guy is very untrustworthy and it's no wonder he did not want to post pics or give any info on where he had obtained it.

Jerry

Comment

All of the original Himmler documents that have been boisted on this thread wer removed without permision from our library.

I would be most grateful if any of you received on-line documents frommthe alleged perpetrator and would be wiling to share them with me. For the record I have incontrovertible evidence that these are original records.

Kindest regards,

Harry W. Mazal

www.mazal.org
      holocaust-history.org

Comment

I find this this fascinating. Did Himmler's daughter donated her writings to the library?

Comment

Documents...

I saw some Nuremberg Trials documents on Proxibid (An online source where auction houses post their lots for internet users) a bit back - I figured they were fakes - but perhaps this guy was trying to sell them...

Perhaps contacting Proxibid to see if they have a record of this lot? Hope this helps, and best of luck on finding all the documents, quoting Indiana, "they belong in a museum!"

Josh

Comment

Originally posted by negative1 View Post
            I find this this fascinating. Did Himmler's daughter donated her writings to the library?
            No. These were among the documents seized by Americans in Himmler's home after WWII. The home was used as a residence for newspaper reporters and other civilians for several months after the war. The diary was recovered by one of the reporters and donated to our library. It was subsequently taken without permission from our premises by Mr. Mansal Denton together with thousands of other documents. He was subsequently arrested for theft by the Bexar County District Attorney and the local police.

Many of these documents, together with this diary, have been recovered by the D.A. and are now kept in custody awaiting a probable trial,

Harry W. Mazal OBE
            www.mazal.org
            www.holocaust-history.org

Comment

I'm not condoning the theft from your museum but its not the first time these items have been stolen,is it

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X