Heinrich Himmler as historical Person , Picture Documention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heinrich Himmler as historical Person , Picture Documention

This Book was printed on behalf of his Familie in Edissiones Lado Buenos Aires in a VERY small number

200 Pages , Fotos , tables und Documents

like NEW !!!!

Weight 1400 gramms Language German

75 Euros + Paypal + postage

I Got 2 from the family in Munich !!)
    Attached Files

heinrich himmler as a historical person

PM sent.

Comment

Can you provide us some more pictures of this book ?

Kris

Comment

Originally posted by kris simoens View Post
        Can you provide us some more pictures of this book ?

Kris
        One sold already !!
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by servusalle View Post
          One sold already !!
          scan
          Attached Files

Comment

scan
            scan
            Attached Files

Comment

Ill take the 2nd if available

Comment

available send plesase Data of Place fpr total fees

rgs werner

Comment

Hi,

Check your e-mail. I assume this book does not weigh 43 pounds and you got an extra zero in your grams

Kris

Comment

All 2 Books Sold

will try to get the last one of the Family in a Fortnight , there is one more Left in their hands

Thanks for the interest

werner

Comment

Himmler as a person new available

scan
                      I have again got some Books from H`s Family .. This book was really only printed 180 Times !!
                      Ths Books costs now 85 Euros Shipping registered is 17 E ( 1200 Gramms and 5 E paypal

Attached Files

Comment

I have again got some Books from H`s Family .. This book was really only printed 180 Times !!
                        Ths Books costs now 85 Euros Shipping registered is 17 E ( 1200 Gramms and + 5 E paypal

This book was printed on a privat base with the Documents delivered by "Gudrun H." Munich

a fantastic Document and very rare ...

Comment

Ths Books costs now 85 Euros Shipping registered is 17 E ( 1200 Gramms and 5 E paypal

This book was printed on a privat base with the Documents delivered by "Gudrun H." Munich

a fantastic Document and very rare ...

There is something very strange about the source of this publication. The book is very cheaply put together and I doubt Himmler's family would have had anything to do with it. I know for a fact that the documents did not come from Himmler's daughter, Gudrun, who never uses her previous surname, only her married name (which does not begin with 'H'). These books appear to consist of photocopies from other publications and to have been produced for commercial purposes.
                          Max.
                          Last edited by max history; 09-29-2008, 05:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by max history View Post
                            There is something very strange about the source of this publication. The book is very cheaply put together and I doubt Himmler's family would have had anything to do with it. I know for a fact that the documents did not come from Himmler's daughter, Gudrun, who never uses her previous surname, only her married name (which does not begin with 'H'). These books appear to consist of photocopies from other publications and to have been produced for commercial purposes.
                            Max.
                            That is NOT true Do you live in Bavaria ? Do you have Contacts ?

I Have !

You should NOT assume and publish your assuptions without any Facts !

Best regards

Of course it was NOT made with TOP Publicity and that has reasons out of your knowlegde ... do you know the costs of 180 Books printed in Argentine ?
                            Shipment ??
                            Where is the comercial value ?

Comment

That is NOT true Do you live in Bavaria ? Do you have Contacts ?

I Have !

You should NOT assume and publish your assuptions without any Facts !

Best regards

Of course it was NOT made with TOP Publicity and that has reasons out of your knowlegde ... do you know the costs of 180 Books printed in Argentine ?
                              Shipment ??
                              Where is the comercial value ?
                              Can I ask you what part of my observations do you believe to be untrue? Is it the source of the documents? Is it the fact that Himmler's daughter is now known by a different surname? Or is it that the document illustrations appear to be photocopied?
                              Agreed I don't live in Bavaria, but I do have many contacts in the families of ex-SS generals.
                              I'm sorry you have got so upset over my observations, but that is what forum participation is all about, isn't it?
                              Best regards,
                              Max.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X