Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pz.Jäg.Abt. 72

Originally posted by Angel Farré
    I have a document group to an Inf.Rgt. 124 NCO, Wehrpass and awards documents to a member of Pz.Jäg.Abt. 72 and Wehrpass and award documents to another Inf.Rgt. 124 member, this last can be seen in the thread named "Story of a common soldier 2º part" in this forum.

Angel
    Angel,

Which company did your anti-tank gunner serve with?

I would be interested in comparing the entries and signatures, etc. to see if they are any common features.

/David

Comment

I think I have four or five to members who served with 72 ID. I think two served with Pz. Jg. Abt. 72 at some point.

Comment

Here you have his unit page, he received the three grades of the Wound Badge, both EKs, IAB in silver, Krimschild and Ostmedaille. (Also Rumanian medal crusade against bolchevismus, but not citation comes with the group to this medal, the rest all present)

Angel
        Attached Files
        Looking for DKiG Heer winner Soldbuch who also won the TDB and/or CCC, specially in Silver.

Comment

Hi Angel,

Very nice grouping. Have you translated the letter home yet and is there any way you can post the translation?

Comment

Originally posted by arbeitdienst
            Hi Angel,

Very nice grouping. Have you translated the letter home yet and is there any way you can post the translation?

Thanks for your comments, next weekend I translate the letter and post it here.

Angel
            Looking for DKiG Heer winner Soldbuch who also won the TDB and/or CCC, specially in Silver.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X