No announcement yet.

KC ceremony 3rd SS Pz Korps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is good to see that an old thread is still regularly read.
    In this particular case I had my doubts about the authenticity of the photos because there was no writing on the back and there were was only residue of glue and pieces of black paper left. It looked like they were torn from an album. It was also obivious that the negatives had sustained some sort of water dammage. But I knew the seller very good and trusted him and I knew I could always return the pictures and get a refund.
    So I bought them.

regards
    Peter

Comment

I own this particular set now and I have the say the photos are very nice. Authenticity wise, I simply don't know - maybe duplicates, maybe post-war copies. Content wise, they're fantastic!

Comment

[QUOTE=Mark C. Yerger;3464944]The German Cross in Gold has nothing to do with the award of the Knight's Cross, or the reverse. QUOTE]

Mark,
        I'm certainly aware of that. I just thought it was interesting to see how many of these new awardees, at this stage of the war, hadn't already gotten the DKiG. It would be an interesting study to break down, across the board, the number of those who obtained the RK before the DKiG. From your research in this area, do you have any approximation?
        Leroy

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X