Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

#5 my lovely.
              Attached Files

Comment

I bid on this on Ebay, but it ended up going for significantly more than I wanted to spend:
                Attached Files
                NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Finally finished looking at every image in this thread. Bill, you must have the best HG photo collection in the world, rivaling even the Bundesarchiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxoumilitaria View Post
                    HG Panzerschützen

Nice image and it shoes HG panzermen wearing a cap other than the black wool version.

It seems the predominate hat with this uniforms was the black wool version and the schirmmutze in white piping. I have yet to see a black HBT cap being worn with it.

Comment

I wouldn't go that far!! but I have been collecting photos for quite some time and back in the days when I first started collecting photos it was much cheaper and not a whole lot of folks we all that interested....now it is unbelievable how much some people are paying for just a single portrait.

Originally posted by 17thairborne View Post
                      Finally finished looking at every image in this thread. Bill, you must have the best HG photo collection in the world, rivaling even the Bundesarchiv.

Comment

Maybe because he looked so much Ilya Kuryakin from the TV series in the 60's I Spy

Originally posted by stonemint View Post
                        I bid on this on Ebay, but it ended up going for significantly more than I wanted to spend:
                        Attached Files

Comment

David MacCallum, also an escapee in "The Great Escape".

Comment

Originally posted by 17thairborne View Post

Sad person that I am, I have scoured this superb thread from top to bottom several times.....

So much (picture) information here it's incredible.

Regards, Paul

Comment

Originally posted by PaulW View Post

So much (picture) information here it's incredible.

Regards, Paul
                              Agreed

Comment

Originally posted by W Petz View Post
                                Maybe because he looked so much Ilya Kuryakin from the TV series in the 60's I Spy
                                Thats the "Man from Uncle" not I spy

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 23 users online. 0 members and 23 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X