GeneralAssaultMilitaria

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photographs on estand - original or repro?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But Raymond, there is a comments section on the e-stand for that very reason and purpose. I think that your method suggested here provides too many strings to the bow. We end up with the same thing being discussed in 3 different places, plus the possibility of a fourth by PM. Now if that isn't confusing, I don't know what is.
    Max.

Comment

Hi

Items should not be discussed on the estand as that is not the place for it. That is why I added a link to the thread where it should be discussed. Thus, it should be debated in one place.

The point of PMing the member is simply to alert them to the thread and not to start a debate by PM.

Quickly looking through the last few posts on the 'SS photos' we actually have posts relating to three separate issues, so that is extremely confusing.

If an item has been brought into question then there should be a thread about it, not simply tagged on the end of another separate issue which had at that point reached resolution.

In that way, the issues are separated, reducing confusion of cross posting on different issues. In addition, it should a higher view rate and speedy conclusion as some members will ignore the SS photo thread as they have seen it, contributed to it and can see it has been done to death.

I can see that we will never agree on the correct protocol and etiquette for dealing with items brought into question.

The original issue has now become almost lost and so I suggest we continue our side discussion by PM or email and get back to the matter in hand, namely the authenticity of the Hitler photograph.

The buyer has withdrawn from the sale and so I would like to get this discussed to the satisfaction of everyone

Here is the link for further comments

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=257778

Comment

I close this thread for the time being.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X