Kassel finds 1st part

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

document group

That is a very nice document group you picked up!! It is very hard to get the second level award any more and the accompanying documents are very nice.

good find in Kassel!

Comment

Thanks, I also think that the Nahkampfspange in silver is a medal not often see in citations groups.

Kassel was very nice, but is full also of crap and crazy dealers....

Angel
      Looking for DKiG Heer winner Soldbuch who also won the TDB and/or CCC, specially in Silver.

Comment

Very nice grouping Angel........

Mathias

Comment

Very nice grouping to a combat officer! One I would call pretty close to spectacular!

Comment

Very nice grouping!!! I love this CCC documents

Comment

Hi Angel,

Very nice grouping! Indeed, docs for the CCC in bronze & Silver are rare to find, congratulations.

Tom
              If it doesn't have a hinge and catch, I'm not interested......well, maybe a little

New Book - The German Close Combat Clasp of World War II
              [/SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
              Available Now - tmdurante@gmail.com

Comment

Interesting

A Very well choreographed thread. I have been to Kassel many times, as my brother In-law lives there. I was there in just 06/05. I have a picture of the old Nazi Polizie that were there during WWII that I could post, "but I don't want to step on your thread" without your permission. My Brother In-law has lived there forever, and it was literally bombed to the ground. And I mean literally, there was little left of the town from the pictures I saw of the aftermath. He sent me a picture that was posted in a mall exhibition, that showed the Nazi Polizie at that time.

I wished I had picked up the book that has the history of that town before, and after the bombing from the Allied planes. Apparently there was a very large Garrision(s) stationed there, and in the photos in that book, it showed all of the different units that were stationed there. I think I will have my brother In-law send it to me for Christmas perhaps. It was very graphic, and showed a lot of details. It was simply named Kassel: Das Drittes Reich Zeit (or similar). Very interesting to see this thread, great work. Mike

Comment

Hi Angel

Nice Group this group with CCCib and CCCis i search for my collection...

Comment

Excellent Pionier items!
                    Steve

Looking for ANYTHING pertaining to Pi.Btl.16 or Pz.Pi.Btl.16

Comment

Hello Angel,

I somehow missed this unique thread when you first posted it. May I ask what sparkled your interest in these documents? Was/is it related to the documents only, or are unit and commanders involded too?
                      Haenicke had an easy signature, and with the help of 'Die 61. Infanterie-Division' by W.Hubatsch, I see the signature from Htpm. Hendrich on the CCC-documents. One I can't read is the signature on the wound badge document. Do you know, or can you read, his name?

Cheers,
                      Laurens

Comment

He was a DKiG winner and the CCCiS one was an extra.

Still no research on the group, I need some time to do it and other groups are waiting.

Thanks to all

Angel
                        Looking for DKiG Heer winner Soldbuch who also won the TDB and/or CCC, specially in Silver.

Comment

Originally posted by Angel Farré View Post
                          ...Still no research on the group, I need some time to do it and other groups are waiting...

Wish I could help

Laurens

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 5 users online. 0 members and 5 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X