No announcement yet.

Anyone Got Any Captured vehicle pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If that's the approach you want to take then be it, it was my initial stance as well, but seeing requests everyday for the same thing....

Look on the first page and see who posted the first 3 pictures...

Comment

Originally posted by Gesetz View Post
      If that's the approach you want to take then be it, it was my initial stance as well, but seeing requests everyday for the same thing....

Look on the first page and see who posted the first 3 pictures...
      Yes I understand what you are saying and it was nice of you to post the photos. After learning of his age (13) I think some quarter should be given, but that's just my opinion.

What really got me was that he was suspended.

Comment

Wow! I hadn't noticed that!
        Well it's a lesson better learned young, I'm only 20 myself and have been trolling boards since his age learning. I've always found keeping quiet, observing and learning is the safest way to go about before posting. Hopefully he'll be back.

Comment

hi i created an new account and why ant i come on

Comment

i strongly strongly think you simply search the forum before posting tons and tons of threads wanting pics and not giving a single thing back! the pictures you are looknig for are all there! the reason you couldnt get in was because you were suspended! if you need help with spelling or how to use the forum send a private message to maybe a forum moderater or myself but people dont like seeing threads where the only reply by the person who starts it is any one got more pics. people here on the fourm like helpnig new collecters but you have to learn to!as i said all the stuff youre looking for is here! so have a search through and youl find some fantastic threads that will keep you entertained for hours!(and you never know you might learn some things you never knew either!!)

Comment

Originally posted by craig34 View Post
              hi i created an new account and why ant i come on
              I suspect you have been suspended and will be suspended very soon, this message may not exist in the future as well because of the way you "act" in this forum.

How you are acting is very "childish" as you are demanding people post pictures with little or no explanation and you have yet to take in some of the advice some of the regular members have offered.

Now you have opened another account and claim you have no knowledge as to why you have been suspended.

So far I think you have yet to participate in this forum on an "collector/interest in the war/etc" level.

Cheers

Karl

Comment

well looks like he didnt take anyones advice!

Comment

Seems like education in UK is not that great concerning spelling and behaviour ......

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X