X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by craig123 View Post

ANY ONE GOT ANY CAPTURED GERMAN VIECHLE PICS
    i want particullay captured german guns,tanks, viechles and equitment any 1 got photos
    nice photos ..... keep them coming
    nice photo... keep them comin
    thanks for ur advice
    any mor photos ... keep them coming
    any mor photos plz
    any mor photos
    Try using the search option!

Comment

Hello craig123,

Have you any pics to share? I have seen these threads before where people want everyone else to share their collections but have nothing to contribute themselves.

Cheers,
      Larry

Comment

Larry,

This gentlemen from the UK who has a problem with spelling and not taking forum members advice probably does not have any photos to share.

If he had something to contribute he would already have had the courtesy to post a few on each of the numerous threads that he started.

Hopefully he will wise up or he won't last long on WAF

Bill
        Last edited by W Petz; 10-19-2007, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Hi Bill,

I agree with you entirely.

A very quick search here shows he's doing the same in the "Tony Barto SS Uniform" and "Helmet Forum" threads as well.

Cheers,
          Larry

Comment

i will post photos but im only 13 yrs old and my dad he likes the german army and has a collection

Comment

Craig,

I suggest you slow it down a little and do not ask for so much all at once. You will only bring attention to yourself from more experienced collectors who do not look favorably on what you are doing on this forum.

You are very young and have alot to learn. This is a place where many of the members come to learn or share their knowledge.

You might start by telling us what you Dad collects and what you like or whether you collect. Ask questions and post some photos, if you can. This is a discussion forum and there is no better place to learn if you are interested in World War two.

Bill
              i will post photos but im only 13 yrs old and my dad he likes the german army and has a collection

Comment

well my dad collects medals hes got ek1 2x blasck wounds badges 1 silver wounds badge and gold wounds badge
                and many mor

hes also got a m35 double decal medic helmet and a single luftwaffe decal helmet

hes getting me a iron 2nd clkass for my birthday

Comment

Craig,

It sounds like your Dad is into medals, Badges and Helmets. If you and your Dad would like to show some of his collection by posting photos you would have to become an association member which cost $25. Hopefully you and your Dad can share photos of his collection with us on the Medals, Badges and Helmet forums. Good Luck in collecting and your first EK2. Bill

well my dad collects medals hes got ek1 2x blasck wounds badges 1 silver wounds badge and gold wounds badge
                  and many mor

hes also got a m35 double decal medic helmet and a single luftwaffe decal helmet

hes getting me a iron 2nd clkass for my birthday

Comment

thank you ive just com back from majorca today

Comment

my dad split with my mum in 1999
                      any mor photos

Comment

any mor photos

Comment

Craig, not to be rude, but I think it's time you take a step back, calm down and read what the more knowledgeable and senior members of the board have suggested to you if you wish to keep a reputation on WAF....just aword of caution you might want to strongly consider...

People aren't here just to fulfill your request and give you pictures. Specially not without any thank yous...

Comment

ok but i really need pics

Comment

I doubt you "need" them, you might really "want" them which is different. But bombarding the forums with requests of 'mor pics' is not the way to go about it. The idea of a forum dates back to Greek theatres where forums where a location and event to share ideas, the key word being share. You bring somethign to the table and so will others. Which would lead me to strongly suggest to you if you 'need' these so badly then go to shows, search the internet for albums for sale and invest in exactly what you want. Then come back, show them off and you'll see people will be more receptive to show you what they have hiding in their drawers as well.

Comment

Why don't you guys just show the kid your photos? If you do not wish to, then don't. I don't see why you must make a big stink about it.

Craig,

Here is one. If I'm not mistaken that is a French tank.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X