LWFD Award Documents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simon,

Then I do have the originals...I didn't think that someone somehow got the image of these documents. What a crook!!! Someone needs to warn any bidder on those documents then. send me an email and I will prove to you that I have the doc's - Bill

Originally posted by Simon orchard View Post
    Not copies Bill, they're the same docs! look at the rips, folds and creases.

If you've got them in hand then it means this seller is selling thin air!

Comment

Originally posted by Simon orchard View Post
      Not copies Bill, they're the same docs! look at the rips, folds and creases.

If you've got them in hand then it means this seller is selling thin air!
      Hmmm, auction seems to be gone...

Maybe somebody reported it.

best
      Hank
      Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
      ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Hank,

Thanks!! I also sent an email to Militariaweb.com explaining that I have the original documents and if they wanted proof I could send them scans. I recieved a reply back from them stating they have canceled the auction. Hopefully that is the end but I got a feeling that crook will probably list it on some other auction. Thanks to Simon as well. I sent him scans and he had no doubt that I have the originals. This is why this forum is so great....there are many members willing to look out for other members. I have gladly done the same for others. Bill

Originally posted by Hank Cummings View Post
        Hmmm, auction seems to be gone...

Maybe somebody reported it.

best
        Hank

Comment

That's good to hear Bill.
          Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Those who are interested by Lw Feld Regt. and Division Meindl must buy the book of Didier Lodieu, "La division Meindl". It's in french but very interesting and cheap. See http://didierlodieu.site.voila.fr

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X