No announcement yet.

Post your armoured recon and halftracked vehicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A forerunner, Kfz.13. Note the extra vision slits drawn to attract enemy attention for false targets (arrows). A common practice.
    Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Laying cable for comms,
        Kerry.
        Attached Files

Comment

I am unsure whether this thread is for armoured halftracks? If so, sorry for my last post, here is one that is correct I hope,
          Kerry.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Akira Takiguchi View Post
            Sd.Kfz.221 (something is strange) from 21.Panzer-Division.

I like single driver's window on these armored cars (unlike dual window on 222).
            Is it the radio antenna base on the turret side, something added for North Africa ?

Comment

Kerry, aren't those the UN-armoured version of the SdKfz 251 used as tows for the 105's ?

Comment

Mea culpa, wrong again, thanks Alan,
                Kerry.

Comment

I am determined to get one right today. Third time lucky? I have a print of this, but suspect that it may be a reprint, perhaps of a well-known photo?
                  Kerry.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Kerry, thank you as always for posting great photos!

As Alan says that Sd.Kfz.251 is an "ungepanzert" variety ( mild steel plate used instead of face hardened armor plate ), but that is a relatively new finding by Panzer Tracts people, so no problem at all :-)

The last one is an armored 8to. The marking on the right fender appears to be that of Panzerjaeger-abteilung 525. Super photo with a legible license number, thank you for posting it!

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Sd Kfz 251 Ausf A
                          Attached Files

Comment

My AA4(mot.) collection is steadily growing - now I have albums from its commander of 1.Kp. in 1938, Rittmeister Otto Spiess.

Here's one great image of "Dresden" returning from Sudetenland to Sonderhausen.

See also: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=831513
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Akira Takiguchi; 11-20-2015, 11:12 PM.

Comment

Todd, is it possible that your SdKfz 251 Ausf A is actually one of the unarmoured vehicles built from mild steel ? I think that the visors look completely flat which is just about the only way to differentiate between the armoured and unarmoured vehicles.

Comment

SDKFZ 251 with HDL 151

Hey Guys, I am working with the special motor vehicle 251 with hydraulic Drehlafette.Hat maybe someone imagery that? Unfortunately I have only found a few and needed a few more , as I reconstruct it as a model möchte.Ich thank apologize in advance and slopes some pictures turn , since it runs in the mutual exchange ;-) .
                                Sry for the bad English is generated with Google Translate

http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php...1454361333.jpg
                                [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 11 users online. 0 members and 11 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X