VirtualGrenadier

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battle Of The Reichswald Pictures/fj Etc..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks

Thanks Luftwaffe44 so you have been there,and in better weather as during the battles in pictures it looked real dark and wet,i thought it was more dense too,and from 1543 too realy,so it has the same name then right now,thats cool.
    And i wish they had a then and now magazine for these battles,they dont do they?,like when you can, yes some WW2 and modern pictures of the forest or others too and nearby towns if went to them?,thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Fallschirmjaeger View Post
      Thanks Luftwaffe44 so you have been there,and in better weather as during the battles in pictures it looked real dark and wet,i thought it was more dense too,and from 1543 too realy,so it has the same name then right now,thats cool.
      And i wish they had a then and now magazine for these battles,they dont do they?,like when you can, yes some WW2 and modern pictures of the forest or others too and nearby towns if went to them?,thanks.
      Np m8,
      Indeed very cool, a real piece of history! Not that I know of, but Battle of the Reichswald by Peter Elstob is in every case very good literature. There aren't then and now photo's, but does contain very interesting information. I find it really nice that you also have great interest in Veritable! Do you have msn? When you do have, send me a pm.

Comment

Thanks

Thanks Luftwaffe44 for the info i wish i had a copy of that book,but being so old that may be hard realy.I do have an interst in the battles for the rhineland,reichswald,veritbale etc..,but actualy dont have to much info except whats in my FJ books,and that i like FJ the most and that they fought in these battles around there makes me like it more.
        And msn?,you mean a email account as,so i can email it too you then pm style.
        Last edited by Fallschirmjaeger; 11-03-2006, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X