• Show
Clear All

ladies

Gentlemen,

Very nice photos !!

Mike

Comment

Ss

Are pics of SS helferinnen that scarce??

Ok then...I'll give You Ami

/Martin

Comment

No reactions what so ever...is this thread dead? I for one has never seen a portrait of this quality of a SS helferin...Ah, well

Comment

This portrait of a young SS Helferin was something I bid on at auction years ago. Sad to say that I did not win with my bid! I believe she sold in the 200-300 Euro range. Which was around $500, after you add in the 20% auction fee and a Euro that was around $1.50 at the time. $500 for 1 photo, how many of us can do that?

These are VERY hard to find, especially if the women are young, attractive, in dress uniform, and done as an official portrait in postcard or larger format.

PS: And Martin....your Grandmother was absolutely beautiful. How great for you to still have these family pictures...and also to share them with us. Danke Sehr!
          Attached Files
          Last edited by johninhb; 04-21-2012, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Here's the latest addition to my collection. Not a rare SS gal, but a 'hottie' none the less...even by today's standards. Again....
            Attached Files

Comment

Johninhb...
              Thanks I have some more where that came from!

Ami is not my grandma, but a colleague and a friend of her! I just thought it was a stunning photo. I have some of my grandma as well...

The hat of your SS-gal...is this a regulation uniform hat? I thought they all wore caps with the eagle??

/Martin
              Last edited by Martin Frohberg; 04-21-2012, 07:08 PM.

Comment

This is my grandma Emmy

And by the way, your RAD chick is a real beauty
                Last edited by Martin Frohberg; 04-21-2012, 07:07 PM.

Comment

great pics more please

Comment

1940 photo of a girl trying out her boyfriend's field gear
                    Attached Files

Comment

wRAD girld and boyf
                      Attached Files

Comment

raising the flag
                        Attached Files

Comment

Technically not really "uniforms" I suppose but a fun photo.

Comment

Originally posted by johninhb View Post
                            This portrait of a young SS Helferin was something I bid on at auction years ago. Sad to say that I did not win with my bid! I believe she sold in the 200-300 Euro range. Which was around $500, after you add in the 20% auction fee and a Euro that was around $1.50 at the time. $500 for 1 photo, how many of us can do that?

These are VERY hard to find, especially if the women are young, attractive, in dress uniform, and done as an official portrait in postcard or larger format.

PS: And Martin....your Grandmother was absolutely beautiful. How great for you to still have these family pictures...and also to share them with us. Danke Sehr!
                            What a great photo - i would lovely spend 500€ for such a Portrait

Comment

Originally posted by Mogdala View Post
                              What a great photo - i would lovely spend 500€ for such a Portrait
                              By far the coolest thing I've ever seen.

Christian if you have this opportunity in front of me should bring one with me, please.

Comment

Originally posted by portraithunter View Post
                                By far the coolest thing I've ever seen.

Christian if you have this opportunity in front of me should bring one with me, please.
                                Will do so But please do the same....

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 5 users online. 0 members and 5 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X