Panzermann Photo Grouping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panzermann Photo Grouping

Greetings all, this group of photos just arrived in the mail yesterday. I think I got a very good deal for the lot, and there are some interesting pictures in here. Enjoy looking.
    Attached Files
    Interested in candid/private Hitler, KIA, and Holocaust photos. Also any AH related memorabilia--silverware, linen, crystal, china...
    All the best,
    Chris

Attached Files
    Interested in candid/private Hitler, KIA, and Holocaust photos. Also any AH related memorabilia--silverware, linen, crystal, china...
    All the best,
    Chris

Comment

Attached Files
      All the best,
      Chris

Comment

Can anyone tell what the cufftitle is in this pic (I am thinking it is GD) and what type of tank that is in the background?
        Attached Files
        All the best,
        Chris

Comment

#5 I think that is an Afrika CT.
          Attached Files
          All the best,
          Chris

Comment

Attached Files
            All the best,
            Chris

Comment

Attached Files
              All the best,
              Chris

Comment

Attached Files
                All the best,
                Chris

Comment

That portly tank destroyer man on the far left reminds me of some of the folks I work with in the Air Farce.
                  Attached Files
                  All the best,
                  Chris

Comment

#10 I like this mixed picture.
                    Attached Files
                    All the best,
                    Chris

Comment

Attached Files
                      All the best,
                      Chris

Comment

Attached Files
                        All the best,
                        Chris

Comment

Attached Files
                          All the best,
                          Chris

Comment

Another Afrika CT, if anyone can make out the shoulder board cypher, please let me know.
                            Attached Files
                            All the best,
                            Chris

Comment

#15 Is this some sort of field workshop for repairing panzers or other motor vehicles?
                              Attached Files
                              All the best,
                              Chris

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X