Post your unknown unit and or tactical emblem photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hallo Torsten:
    Yours #266 is a Matford and in the background of #268 is a Citroen.

The other vehicle photo is too "fuzzy" for my old eyes, but it could be a Belgian or Dutch Chev or GMC.
    Bill

Comment

panzer unit symbol identification.

hi there.

somebody any idea wich unit this is.
      the photo is dated 1937.

thanks for looking.

silven

Comment

Comment

Any ideas what these symbols mean on this vehicle?

Comment

Could be one of these perhaps

1) cleared of mines/boobytraps etc
            2) bodies to be removed or have been removed.

Comment

hay guys , i was wondering, does anyone know what this symbol means?
              Thanks.
              Ian

Comment

Here is a recent pickup. Neither of these two emblems are in Christians site. It seems the Luftwaffe emblems are the hardest to ID. Any help would be greatly appreciated. From the photo it appears to be the Ost front in winter time

Mike
                Attached Files

Comment

another one that arrived today. Could be a variation of that famous flak unit???
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hi Mike, You are quite correct about Luftwaffe emblems. Many remain to be identified. I have a near match for your LW emblem. The pic at right in the is the emblem for K.G.z.b.V.172. However, your leaping deer emblem is in a shield. A variant of the same emblem maybe? The "2" at top right of shield in your pic may read: II/K.G.b.V.172. I hope someone else will be able to help. Cheers, Larry
                    Attached Files

Comment

Could be Larry, Though I have seen a number of variations of the leaping deer so could be a number of different units.

Thanks and take care my friend!

Mike
                      Originally posted by Larrister View Post
                      Hi Mike, You are quite correct about Luftwaffe emblems. Many remain to be identified. I have a near match for your LW emblem. The pic at right in the is the emblem for K.G.z.b.V.172. However, your leaping deer emblem is in a shield. A variant of the same emblem maybe? The "2" at top right of shield in your pic may read: II/K.G.b.V.172. I hope someone else will be able to help. Cheers, Larry

Comment

Could #277 be a Flakkorps I (left sign)? Any other photos that might suggest being a Flak?

Comment

Sadly Akira this is one of those many orphaned photos found on Ebay.De .
                          Originally posted by Akira Takiguchi View Post
                          Could #277 be a Flakkorps I (left sign)? Any other photos that might suggest being a Flak?

Comment

Here is the divisional symbol of the 357. ID...the Wienerwappen. This also happened to be the division symbol of the 329. ID the formed the cadre of the 357.

Erich
                            Attached Files

Comment

here is another unkown. This one comes from a luftwaffe unit that served in Norway. A rather nice unit emblem if I do say so myself.

Mike
                              Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

Could someone help decypher the symbols on this Renault AHR truck.
                                Is the top symbol a divisional or regimental one?

Thanks in advance,

Larry
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X