Attached Files

Comment

Oct11 - Portrait - 54
      Attached Files

Comment

Oct11 - Portrait - 55
        Attached Files

Comment

Great Photos Bill + Nordi.....keep it up!
          Attached Files

Comment

Just to let all you guys who follow this thread that I will be packing up my computer on 26 Oct 2011 and will not see it again until December 2011 or January 2012.

I'm moving back to Corpus Christi, Texas as my 5 year tour in Rotterdam, Holland is coming to a close. Until then I will continue to post when I can until 25 Oct 2011. I hope you all will continue to view and post on this thread.

I will be able to view the thread from my office until 10 November and pick back up posting after I get settled back into my home.

Bill

Comment

Oct11 - Portrait - 56
              Attached Files

Comment

Oct11 - Portrait - 57
                Attached Files

Comment

Oct11 - Portrait - 58
                  Attached Files

Comment

Oct11 - Portrait - 59
                    Attached Files

Comment

Oct11 - Portrait - 60
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by W Petz View Post
                        Just to let all you guys who follow this thread that I will be packing up my computer on 26 Oct 2011 and will not see it again until December 2011 or January 2012.

I'm moving back to Corpus Christi, Texas as my 5 year tour in Rotterdam, Holland is coming to a close. Until then I will continue to post when I can until 25 Oct 2011. I hope you all will continue to view and post on this thread.

I will be able to view the thread from my office until 10 November and pick back up posting after I get settled back into my home.

Bill
                        Sad to hear that Bill......but glad that you will be able to move back home tho! Good luck in your travels and as always, thanks for your time in sharing these portraits w/ us. Hopefully we can consistently "hold the fort down" until your return.

Comment

Me (and We) wait you Bill....without you is not the same Room!!!

Comment

Thanks Guys....I will miss posting my photo collection.

Here are some photos taken on the Island of JERSEY from July to August 1944.

Oct11 - Insel JERSEY - 1
                            Attached Files

Comment

Oct11 - Insel JERSEY - 2
                              Attached Files

Comment

Oct11 - Insel JERSEY - 3
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 13 users online. 0 members and 13 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X